House that dates back to 1610 and comes with 13.1 acres is now for sale at £750,000
It is easy to see how you could enjoy the country life in this fabulous Grade II* listed property.
A gravelled approach leads around from Wartnaby Road around to the rear of the property and leads via a five bar gate to the large private driveway providing hardstanding for a large number of vehicles and leading in turn to an excellent range of outbuildings.
Dating back to 1610 and mentioned in Pevsner's Architectural Guide of England (a renowned architectural guide), there is considerable history and architectural heritage associated with the property.
Look around manor house which dates... read more
- 15:39 London Marathon's long love of fancy dress
- 15:39 Flood issues raised after heavy rainfall
- 15:39 Ballot open for action over Wigan hospital staff firm move
- 15:38 Dog festival at Prestwich's Heaton Park in aid of children's hospice
- 15:37 Prince Charles approved as next head of the Commonwealth
- 15:37 Mum who stabbed five-year-old son to death given indefinite...
- 15:37 Housebuilder gives baby unit a £1k donation
- 15:35 Motorbike rider in 'serious but stable' condition after A171 crash
- 15:35 Wells Fargo to pay $1bn in largest fine levied against a bank under...
- 15:35 Crafty pupils stub out cigarette litter
- 15:34 Pit banner parade to return after 30 years
- 15:34 Is it legal to smoke weed on 420?
- 15:33 Have you seen this missing Kettering man?
- 15:33 Vandals burn sundial with BBQ coals and smash bottles at Markfield...
- 15:33 Number of house fires in Northamptonshire drops
- 15:33 Sporting great Frank Bruno MBE special guest at Staverton fundraiser
- 15:30 Snow set to replace sizzling spring heatwave next week
- 15:29 Roadworks on the A1031 and A16 next week
- 15:29 Historic Burnley building to be transformed through ambitious project
- 15:28 Salisbury asks Banksy to brighten barriers at contaminated sites
- 15:28 The best keg deals on Strongbow Dark Fruits, Heineken and Budvar
- 15:28 Wallets at the ready! Join our tour of the UK's greatest record shops
- 15:26 Daylight shooting getaway driver from Northampton posed for...
- 15:26 Images: The machine flown over from Germany to keep Wigan dad's...
- 15:26 Acid victim says ‘don’t be a bell end’ to anyone looking to carry...
- 15:26 Town poll to be held asking Whitby residents: 'Do you want to leave...
- 15:25 Annabel’s new role in BBC drama The Split
- 15:24 Busy stretch of A50 in Uttoxeter shut for emergency repairs
- 15:24 Sandwich shop owner chooses to help environmental by joining ReFILL...
- 15:24 Roadworks on the A1031 and A16 next week