House smoke-logged by chip pan fire

House smoke-logged by chip pan fire
 

A Wiganer had a lucky escape after a chip pan was left unattended and caught fire at a house.
The incident caused the entire semi-detached property in Ince to fill with thick smoke, although the fire damage was restricted to the chip pan and the immediate area around it.
Fire crews were called to the Perth Street house at around 2pm on Sunday October 9 after the man had dozed off while the pan was still on the hob.
They found the smoke alarms had alerted the man, who had been looking after the house while his parents were on holiday, and a neighbour then entered the kitchen and extinguished... read more

 
9 October 2016 in Regional North West , Views: 43
Source: Wigan Today
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31