House fire in Stratford

House fire in Stratford
 

A 34-year woman was treated for smoke inhalation following a house fire in Stratford yesterday afternoon (Monday).
The blaze occurred at around 5.30pm in the rear bedroom of a two storey house in Meadow Lea and caused significant damage to the property.
One fire engine from Stratford and another from Alcester attended the scene with officers entering the property wearing breathing apparatus and extinguishing the fire using a hose reel jet.
One casualty had suffered minor smoke inhalation in the fire and was treated by members of the ambulance service.
She was assessed at the scene and did... read more

 
18 October 2016 in Regional West, Views: 38
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31