House explosion leaves man with burns after DIY project goes wrong

House explosion leaves man with burns after DIY project goes wrong
 

A man was left suffering with burns after DIY work sparked a house explosion.
GM Fire and Rescue Service said the resident of the property, on Trimingham Drive, Bury, was using expanding foam in the kitchen.
But a build-up of vapour from the foam resulted in an explosion and the man was thrown backwards into a wall by the blast.
He was left suffering from burns to his leg.
The fire service were called to the property at 6.17pm on Monday evening and found the house was heavily smoke logged.
Read More Where was Olly Murs after pulling out of Olympic parade party?
Two adults and two children... read more

 
18 October 2016 in Regional North West , Views: 33
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31