House damaged in fire in Bushby



The first floor of a house has been damaged in a blaze, which is believed to have been caused by an unattended diva candle.
Firefighters were called to Bramley Orchard, in Bushby shortly before 8am today. One crew from Eastern and one from Central station attended.
A woman had left the house before the fire service arrived, she was not injured and an ambulance was not required.
A bedroom and the first floor of the property were moderately damaged by the fire and there was severe damage to the first floor.
Four breathing apparatus, two hose reels, one covering jet and a positive pressure... read more

 
10 October 2016 in Regional East, Views: 31
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31