Hotline callers slam SFA after judicial panel backs down over Rangers v Hibs shame scenes
THE news that an Independent Panel cleared Rangers and Hibs over the scenes after last season's Scottish Cup Final didn't go down well with Hotline callers.
The clubs both saw SFA disciplinary charges dismissed by an independent judicial panel on Wednesday.
The panel dismissed as "irrelevant" charges over damage to advertising equipment and, in the case of Hibs, the Hampden pitch and goalposts following a mass pitch invasion by both sets of fans. Hibs yesterday paid for the damage to the surface.
The SFA failed to punish either club because its disciplinary procedures are not... read more
- 17:49 Officers detain man after becoming aggressive and making threats to...
- 17:49 Bellway on track to build more than 10,000 homes
- 17:48 How row over fishing post-Brexit could impact Scottish Tories
- 17:48 Average house price in Scotland rises to start 2018
- 17:48 How to be successful without really trying – 13 daily affirmations...
- 17:48 People who follow the Paleo diet should consume more fish to truly...
- 17:47 A 100-year-old woman shares the secret of her young looks
- 17:46 Spalding chippie makes Easter promise to help charity
- 17:45 TV personality and UK Eurovision host Katie Boyle dies aged 91
- 17:45 Katie Boyle: Former TV host dies aged 91
- 17:45 Finalists announced for East Lindsey Business Awards 2018
- 17:44 Relief for couple after £23,000 Audi is found after being stolen...
- 17:44 Midway man jailed for causing or inciting sexual activity with child
- 17:44 6 things to do when you visit Glasgow
- 17:43 Life sentence handed to man who raped, murdered and burgled a...
- 17:43 How science brought justice for Fleckney murder victim
- 17:42 Finalists announced for East Lindsey Business Awards 2018
- 17:42 David Carroll, the US professor taking on Cambridge Analytica in...
- 17:42 Perfect prams for perfect parents: the rise of the bougie buggy
- 17:41 Three-legged Mansfield cat mistaken for being abandoned while it...
- 17:40 F1 breakaway championship is a realistic possibility, says Toto Wolff
- 17:38 Go wild outdoors this Easter
- 17:38 Road named after rugby league legend, Neil Fox
- 17:37 First picture of 'full of life and never without a smile on his...
- 17:37 Where next for Ant and Dec and ITV?
- 17:36 Russia spy poisoning: Theresa May ready to deploy more sanctions
- 17:36 Men suffer 'verbal racial abuse' at McDonalds in York
- 17:36 The M62: Love it or hate, here’s why everybody should be thankful...
- 17:36 Mark Zuckerberg summoned to Westminster over data breach
- 17:35 Ashley Young sends message to Manchester United teammate Luke Shaw...