News from Hot News
The Prime Minister has signed the letter that will officially trigger Article 50 and begin the Brexit process. Britain is set to formally file for divorce from the European Union, ending a 44-year relationship following the decision made by U.K. voters i
The Prime Minister has been urged to protect the rights of Europeans living and working in the UK. London mayor Sadiq Khan has intensified his demand that Theresa May must respect the rights of EU migrants in the UK as she officially launches Brexit. Whi
Protesters claim to have chained themselves together on a runway at Stansted Airport in an attempt to stop a charter flight taking off. Eight activists from the Unity Centre say they have stopped the flight which is deporting asylum seekers back to Niger
A high school cheerleader died while taking selfies when the log she was standing on rolled over and trapped her underneath the water. Aurora Genai Sheffel, 14, from Oregon, was posing with her friends at the South Jetty Park Beach on spring break. But t
A woman who was visiting her mum’s grave on Mother’s Day found a ‘parking ticket’ warning her its decorations were too big. Sarah Handley said the letter from Stockton Council, which resembled a parking fine, told her the grave decorations were one inch
Theresa May signs the official letter to European Council President Donald Tusk in 10 Downing Street (Picture: Christopher Furlong/Pool Photo via AP)Theresa May has signed the letter that will trigger Article 50 and begin negotiations to start Brexit. Th
An article published on 26 July 2016 headlined ‘British Council worker described Prince George as looking like a f*****g d******d’ incorrectly claimed that British Council manager Angela Gibbins had written an insulting Facebook post relating to the phot
A man has been stabbed to death just 250 yards from Prince George’s new school. A murder investigation has been launched after the man was killed during an altercation in Surrey Lane, Battersea, South London. The victim, in his 20s, was found collapsed i
Connoisseurs of vintage porn, start your engines – next month a Penthouse centrefold which actually travelled to the moon is going up for sale. The centrefold was taken along on the Apollo 17 mission – the last time humans walked on the moon, and is up f
Donald Trump was flanked by coal miners today as he signed an executive order undoing Obama climate change policies that he argues are hurting oil drillers and coal miners. The order takes on the Clean Power Plan that requires states to slash carbon emis
A couple sold a five-month-old baby to an undercover officer after advertising the child for sale on Craigslist for $3,000 (£2,400). Greene County Sheriff’s Office says 37-year-old Deanna Lynn Greer and 26-year-old John David Cain were arrested Friday
One billion barrels worth of oil have been uncovered in the ‘largest undeveloped discovery’ in UK waters. Hurricane Energy found two wells connected by a single reservoir, west of Shetland. Following news of the discover, the company’s shares shot up by
Police have launched an urgent appeal to help locate a missing mother and her two sons. Samantha Baldwin, 42, has not been seen since she was in Nottingham city centre yesterday. Officers say they are growing concerned for the welfare of Louis Madge, 9,
Bags filled with the new £1 coin have been delivered to banks up and down Britain – and naturally, eBay has already gone bonkers. New £1 coins are already fetching three-figure sums – and ‘trial’ versions of the coin are changing hands for up to £300. Th
Anti-terror barriers have been put in place outside Buckingham Palace and Windsor Castle in wake of the Westminster attack last week. Security has been stepped up around London’s tourist hotspots, including the Royal residence. The tall yellow structures
- 08:26 RISE AND SHINE: All your essential morning info to start the day
- 08:25 Daimler says expects record sales for Mercedes-Benz cars in first...
- 08:25 Rangers wonderkid urged to snub Chelsea and follow in footsteps of...
- 08:23 Inquest opened on victims of A525 death crash
- 08:22 Council facing 'tremendous' challenge to clear up Doncaster's air
- 08:21 Silk roads and chilled beef - how China is trying to fill a Trump...
- 08:21 Article 50: What does its triggering mean?
- 08:21 Telford flats hit by vandalism
- 08:21 What are the key issues for the Brexit negotiations?
- 08:21 Hospital order made on Shropshire woman who set fire to mother’s home
- 08:21 Sharp rise in Shropshire animal cruelty cases
- 08:21 Poll: Do you agree with plans to limit the number of items allowed...
- 08:20 Brexit's Article 50 to be triggered TODAY - here's what is likely...
- 08:20 Woman and teenager charged in connection with death of Pedro Godinho
- 08:20 Does your wallet or purse contain a new £1 coin worth £250?
- 08:19 The blood bike Bishop who transports vital packages across the region
- 08:19 Kath Cassidy's son pays tribute to the Newcastle United stalwart...
- 08:19 Convictions for cruelty against animals in the North East fall, but...
- 08:19 Crash between car and bike causing tailbacks on A46
- 08:18 Adam Lallana could miss as many as six Premier League games due to...
- 08:18 French ex-PM Valls backs Macron for president
- 08:17 Suspension for Shropshire nurse who altered notes of a teenage boy...
- 08:17 Shame of South Yorkshire's 9000 animal cruelty complaints
- 08:17 Letter: Osborne’s roles show us why parliament must be overhauled
- 08:17 Police probe claims empty Coca Cola cans 'contaminated with...
- 08:16 Clean sheet thrills Edinburgh as Cobblers boss targets final flourish
- 08:15 Heartfelt tribute to 'wonderful' former Grimsby teacher Marjorie Hogg
- 08:14 Director of Cedar Court Dementia Care Home in Bretby vows to act...
- 08:14 'You behaved like an animal' - Knife-wielding South Yorkshire thug...
- 08:13 Freak accident forces Cumbrian couple to postpone epic China trip