Horse Racing Tips July 28: Ascot, York, Chepstow, Thirsk, Uttoxeter and Newmarket
2.10 Mythical Magic
2.45 UAE King (treble)
3.55 King Bolete
4.25 Jack Dexter
4.55 Midnight Malibu
6.20 Bradfield Magic
6.50 Peach Melba
7.20 Fair Selene
8.20 Easy Wind
8.50 The Detainee
6.30 Lexington Times
7.00 Laugh A Minute
7.30 Very Dashing
8.00 Boots & Spurs (nb)
8.30 Sheepscar Lad
Boobs, bums and champers: When Ladies Day goes wrong, it goes VERY wrong! Watch horses? Why do that when you could be getting sozzled on champers? Ladies' day is traditionally the most DEBAUCHED day at the races.... read more
- 06:21 Aston Villa news digest: Academy graduate back to prove a point;...
- 06:21 West Brom digest; Goalkeeper worries; Arsenal and Man United games...
- 06:21 Birmingham City news digest: Cotterill's emotional bond; injury...
- 06:21 The cost of dropping rubbish in Blackpool reaches £48k
- 06:21 Leeds police chase crash driver jailed
- 06:20 Barcelona news: Kylian Mbappe deal was DONE… but they chose Ousmane...
- 06:19 Devastated family want to prevent other young deaths
- 06:19 Rattling good fun heading to Hartlepool at prestige model rail show
- 06:19 Residents welcome new patio garden at Hartlepool retirement village
- 06:19 Tees Valley caution over recruiting more workers
- 06:19 Craig Harrison offers Hartlepool United injury update on Liam...
- 06:19 Hartlepool MP tells Parliament benefit reform is leaving people...
- 06:19 ‘Bin raiding’ incidents raise concern about identity theft risk in...
- 06:19 Thug jailed for assaulting girlfriend and her neighbour
- 06:19 Fans and club honour player
- 06:18 Extra cash donated to fund more CCTV
- 06:18 Upskilling the young for sustainable future
- 06:18 Olivier Giroud admits he got lucky with his wonder goal in...
- 06:18 Well-respected saddler Les continued fine family name
- 06:17 Banbury kitchen and bathroom firm launches new showroom
- 06:16 Pupil’s pink fundraiser tops £1,000 for Wellingborough breast...
- 06:16 Robberies rise by a shocking 43 per cent in Northamptonshire -...
- 06:16 EXCLUSIVE: Auditors given green light to resume second Sixfields...
- 06:16 Northampton A&E swamped by over 400 patients in 'busiest day ever'
- 06:16 ‘Impossible’ to fix roads due to cuts, say transport experts
- 06:16 Man Utd news: Fears grow over Ander Herrera and Marouane Fellaini...
- 06:14 Grieving families 'missing out on critical support'
- 06:12 Two-thirds of disabled Scots classed as 'fit for work' by DWP are...
- 06:12 Office manager facing jail after paying herself £30k overtime
- 06:12 Disabled teen lost place at Glasgow college because he is trapped...