Horror clown craze: Police in plea over prank near Shropshire school
0 Comments It is the latest incident in a bizarre craze that is causing West Mercia Police increasing concern.
Police were seen knocking on doors on Oswestry yesterday after complaints were made about this clown. There were also unsubstantiated reports of a clown lurking around Grove School in Drayton and another report of a clown chasing people in Muxton, Telford.
And it was revealed today there have been 37 reports of incidents involving clowns in the West Mercia Police area in recent weeks, with at least three in Shropshire between last Wednesday and yesterday. The police say that the... read more
- 12:08 Launch of Valley author’s debut novel
- 12:08 Hartlepool teen who battled back from two brain operations calls on...
- 12:08 Government urged to end 'secrets' over Orgreave and give former...
- 12:08 Pupils at South Shields school tuck into healthy food in Five A Day...
- 12:07 Girl, 17, and two men quizzed by police after shots fired at homes...
- 12:06 Disney's Frozen 2 has FINALLY been given a release date
- 12:05 Northumberland Livestock
- 12:05 Printing error leads to some postal votes being done again
- 12:05 Happy 100th birthday Ethel
- 12:05 Protestors lodge last-ditch plans
- 12:05 A fabulous feast for folk at Filey festival
- 12:04 Tour de Yorkshire: Forged by legacy
- 12:04 Knights of St. Columba present £1,200 charity cheques
- 12:04 Traders set the stalls out on big market move
- 12:04 Antisocial behaviour in Cumbrian town to be addressed
- 12:03 Airbus CEO calls Austria fraud probe political abuse of system
- 12:03 AstraZeneca hopes to escape drug sales trough in second half
- 12:03 REVIEW: Catching the early bird at The Sparling Barton is highly...
- 12:03 Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish drops out of Dragons' Den...
- 12:02 Harry’s flying high ahead of 90th birthday glider flight
- 12:01 Knife crime rises 14% as downward trend reverses
- 12:01 How to spot an email phishing scam
- 12:01 SLIDESHOW: Scouts parade through Brighouse for St George’s Day
- 12:01 "Have I been sacked? No!" Radio Sheffield host Toby Foster responds...
- 12:00 Change to parking charges at Peterlee Community Hospital
- 12:00 Diesel scrappage scheme and toxin tax – How much will it cost, when...
- 12:00 Neymar believes Manchester United are prepared to buy out his...
- 12:00 Irvine Vics are relegated to the Ayrshire District League but boss...
- 12:00 How to spot an email phishing scam
- 11:59 Pep Guardiola: These Manchester United players are perfect