Homeless man urinated on floor of McDonald's, East Gates, in front of customers
A homeless man, who had been drinking heavily, urinated on a city restaurant floor in front of customers.
Joshua Luke Anthony (25), had gone into McDonald's in East Gates, around 7am and remained there for about two and a half hours when a member of staff saw him urinating on the floor,
Leicester magistrates court heard he had been out since 8pm the previous evening and had drunk 20 brandies and coke.
Anthony, of no fixed address, appeared in court via video link and pleaded guilty to outraging public decency at the restaurant in the city centre on September 10.
Prosecutor Sukhi Singh told... read more
- 16:16 Why you should wear odd socks for World Down Syndrome Day 2018
- 16:15 Ulverston Lantern Festival set to return to its natural home
- 16:15 Drifting through the snow: the 76th Goodwood Members’ Meeting reviewed
- 16:14 Stirling effort at Leamington Rotary Club’s charity evening
- 16:13 Mysterious new 'twilight zone' full of previously unknown colourful...
- 16:13 Why cockroaches are so hard to kill: Scientists discover a set of...
- 16:12 Museums and other Amsterdam essentials: Top 9 things to see and do...
- 16:12 Fascinating interactive map reveals the 200 vineyards you can...
- 16:12 Ex-SNP MP Natalie McGarry appears in court on fraud charges
- 16:11 Take part in the family-friendly Titchmarsh fun run
- 16:11 ITV blasted over 'inappropriate' Saturday Night Takeaway replacement
- 16:11 IPL 2018 guide: fixtures, players, squads and betting odds
- 16:10 Latest Chesterfield magistrates’ court results
- 16:10 Yorkshire police officer accused of playing Solitaire instead of...
- 16:10 Xabi Alonso: Former Real Madrid star accused of tax fraud
- 16:09 PICTURES: BBC Look North stars roll into Chesterfield for Big 50...
- 16:09 Latest Chesterfield magistrates’ court results
- 16:09 Badger cull threat in Rugby area 'a travesty' says nature group
- 16:08 New fed chief weighs US rate increase
- 16:07 Bury health boss stepping down to take new GP group role
- 16:06 Teens brave the cold to restore Lache Primary School playground
- 16:05 Tributes paid to young dad who died after getting head trapped in...
- 16:05 PCC calls on PM May to correct herself
- 16:05 Benefits claims increase as unemployment nationally falls
- 16:04 Ronaldo names England among the challengers to Brazil at the 2018...
- 16:04 Yorkshire police officer accused of playing Solitaire instead of...
- 16:04 Keith Lemon says Paddy McGuinness is ‘fantastic’ and ‘everything is...
- 16:03 More than 800m people need to travel 30 mins for safe water, report...
- 16:03 Cambridge Analytica sets quandary for right: hate Facebook, love Trump
- 16:03 What can parents do if they suspect their child is self-harming?