Holly Willoughby 'furious' after bikini photo used to promote controversial dieting pills
Holly Willoughby is furious after learning she is being used to promote controversial diet pills.
An advert for weight loss supplement ULTRAPur Wild Raspberry Ketone features a picture of the star in a bikini.
A blog post linking to the product also states: “Without a doubt, Holly Willoughby looks as fantastic as ever, and ULTRApur Wild Raspberry Ketone was the key.”
But sources close to the This Morning host insist she has no link to the pills.
A spokesman said: “We’re aware of a number of scam websites using images of Holly, along with other celebrities, to sell weight loss products and... read more
- 07:26 Man Utd want to sell Marcos Rojo to PSG because of Real Madrid as...
- 07:24 Rocket Ronnie off to flier at Guild Hall
- 07:22 RISE AND SHINE: Start your day with us
- 07:22 Emmerdale spoilers: New pictures confirm Robert Sugden and Aaron...
- 07:22 Donald Anderson: Why Scotland’s pothole problem is here to stay
- 07:22 Coronation Street spoilers: Kate Connor and Rana Nazir together at...
- 07:21 William Hill fined £6.2m for lax controls
- 07:20 Violent dad jailed for attack on ex partner
- 07:20 RISE AND SHINE: Start your day with us
- 07:20 Paramedic bitten at hospital by a patient he was trying to help
- 07:18 William Hill to pay £6,200,000 for ‘social responsibility and money...
- 07:17 Chris Coleman: Right decision to join Sunderland
- 07:16 Jurgen Klopp to Real Madrid: Sky Sports pundit analyses surprise...
- 07:16 Chelsea news: Antonio Conte criticised by Sky Sports pundit for...
- 07:16 Chelsea news: Cesar Azpilicueta reveals which Barcelona player fans...
- 07:16 Probe into cause of blaze continues after death of man in Sheffield
- 07:14 RISE AND SHINE: Start your day with us
- 07:13 Fe review – sing a song of Metroid
- 07:13 Games Inbox: Best spring video games, Super Mario Galaxy remaster,...
- 07:13 Fergie apologises as she’s slammed for awkward NBA performance: ‘I...
- 07:13 Cumbrian water bottle promotion slated by plastics campaigners
- 07:13 RISE AND SHINE: Start your day with us
- 07:08 National Love Your Pet Day: 7 people reveal how dogs saved...
- 07:08 Are you ready for the fishtail brow?
- 07:07 RISE AND SHINE: Start your day with us
- 07:07 Flashback: Luke Varney's goal and the day Burton Albion made...
- 07:04 Luke George sets Hartlepool United win target to avoid National...
- 07:03 Francis feels he is 'getting there' at Saints
- 07:02 Northumberland plan ‘well on course’ for 2020 adoption
- 07:02 Warning on PC scammers