Holidaymakers sue Thomas Cook after contracting stomach parasite at hotel where staff were seen 'fishing faeces out of the pool'



A group of holidaymakers are suing Thomas Cook after they suffered diarrhoea and stomach cramps following a stay at a Greek island resort.
One of the families, who stayed at Marelen Hotel on Zante in August, claimed that they saw staff fishing out faecal matter from the swimming pool before disinfecting it - all while the guests were still in the water.
Several of those filing the suit have allegedly been diagnosed as having contracted Cryptosporidium, a parasite that causes gastric illnesses, since staying at the hotel.
A total of 17 people are currently involved in the lawsuit and are... read more

 
6 October 2016 in Travel, Views: 46
Source: Daily Mail
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31