Holidaymaker to sue Thomson after he ended up in intensive care when excess chlorine was added to Tenerife hotel pool



A holidaymaker is set to take legal action after he ended up in intensive care as a result of excess chlorine in a hotel pool.
Adam Morton, 43, was playing with his son in the pool of the Tenerife resort when he suffered a severe coughing fit, collapsed and had to be taken to hospital. 
He has now instructed personal injury lawyers to commence legal action against the tour company after hotel management confirmed too much chlorine was added to the swimming pool.
Mr Morton travelled to the Sensatori Tenerife Gran Melia Palacio De Isora hotel with his wife and two children in August after... read more

 
18 October 2016 in Travel, Views: 44
Source: Daily Mail
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31