Holidaymaker to sue Thomson after he ended up in intensive care when excess chlorine was added to Tenerife hotel pool
A holidaymaker is set to take legal action after he ended up in intensive care as a result of excess chlorine in a hotel pool.
Adam Morton, 43, was playing with his son in the pool of the Tenerife resort when he suffered a severe coughing fit, collapsed and had to be taken to hospital.
He has now instructed personal injury lawyers to commence legal action against the tour company after hotel management confirmed too much chlorine was added to the swimming pool.
Mr Morton travelled to the Sensatori Tenerife Gran Melia Palacio De Isora hotel with his wife and two children in August after... read more
- 17:00 Notts GCSE results up on last year
- 17:00 Port’s folk icon Alan back with latest album
- 17:00 South Derbyshire baby's 3,337-mile journey to America to save his...
- 16:57 Good luck seeing the sights! Shocking images taken from The Shard...
- 16:56 Moorside project backer Toshiba's shares plunge again
- 16:56 Driver arrested after elderly man hit and killed by car in Harborne
- 16:56 Tesco recall ready meal over allergy risk
- 16:55 Pep Guardiola has looked a bad loser at Manchester City, says...
- 16:55 Tesco recall ready meal over allergy risk
- 16:52 Woodhall Spa man faces child porn and attempted child sexual...
- 16:52 Police in Britain want to keep more of the loot they confiscate
- 16:52 Mexico makes new friends at Davos
- 16:51 Donald Trump will be ready from DAY ONE and has a 100 day...
- 16:51 UK builder Barratt says CFO has left with immediate effect
- 16:51 Leicester jobs: Thirteen places hiring right now
- 16:50 Dollar, bond yields up on strong U.S. data; Wall Street slips
- 16:50 U.S. reviewing invitation to Syria talks in Kazakhstan - official
- 16:50 Extra cash for counties to repair potholes in roads
- 16:50 Luke Walker's family 'push for judicial review' after findings of...
- 16:50 Telecoms company Avaya files for bankruptcy
- 16:48 Emmerdale bosses reveal there's going to be another dramatic death...
- 16:48 'I have a Kim Woodburn obsession': CBB fans descend into a meme...
- 16:48 Top of the Klass! Myleene scores yet another fashion hit as she...
- 16:48 Lottie too hottie! Ms Moss displays swallow inkings on her torso as...
- 16:48 Kate Moss is back to her glamorous self after wild birthday...
- 16:48 Chloe Ferry treats Jedward star John Grimes to a steamy lapdance...
- 16:47 VIDEO: Driver who fitted 'siren' to his car to avoid jams narrowly...
- 16:47 GP returns to Outer Mongolia to defend Ice Marathon title
- 16:47 University of Northampton students have grand designs for county canal
- 16:47 Man on trial for death by dangerous driving was not aware of accident