Hit-and-run in Leamington leaves man hospitalised
A man was hospitalised with head injuries after being struck by a car in a hit-and-run incident in the Parade in Leamington on Saturday evening (October 15).
The incident happened at around 7pm outside the Co-op supermarket, when the car hit the 46-year-old man. The car involved did not stop.
Two ambulances and a paramedic support team were sent to the scene.
A spokesman for West Midlands Ambulance Service said: “Bystanders said he hit his head on the road after the collision and fell unconscious. On our arrival he was sitting upright but still in the road.
“He suffered a laceration to his... read more
- 09:54 Japanese robotics startup ZMP to delay Tokyo listing
- 09:54 Road partially blocked after crash near Horncastle
- 09:54 ThyssenKrupp secrets stolen in 'massive' cyber attack this year
- 09:54 So you humiliated yourself at the Christmas party. What next?
- 09:54 Chelsea enter race to sign Southampton defender - reports
- 09:53 The search is on for Junior Miss Lincolnshire
- 09:53 VIDEO: Monster Raving Loony Party leader Howling Laud Hope talks to...
- 09:53 Help save lives – give blood at Grantham sessions
- 09:53 Arrest after 3am 999 caller threatens to enter sea
- 09:53 More trains will stop at Morpeth
- 09:52 Give way to cyclists when turning, says British Cycling
- 09:51 BYPY committee and awards date revealed
- 09:51 More strikes at Topshop depot in Solihull
- 09:50 Risking Beijing's ire, Vietnam begins dredging on South China Sea reef
- 09:50 Brazilian footballer takes first steps after plane crash that...
- 09:48 Son of Mackworth man Geoff Seggie due in court today charged with...
- 09:48 Government to respond in Brexit Supreme Court case
- 09:47 Marks confident Town can recover
- 09:47 Boss Page praises ‘unbelievable’ attitude of Cobblers players ahead...
- 09:46 Convenience of a new bar at Sheffield Town Hall site
- 09:46 Crashes cause delays on South Yorkshire motorway
- 09:46 Olympic athlete and Sheffield charity celebrate young people’s...
- 09:46 The rise of a former Victorian bakery: A dozen flats for sale on...
- 09:46 Tom Hughes not concerned by Scunthorpe RUFC's losing streak
- 09:45 Heartbreaking picture of boy, 7, attacked by bullies as he posted...
- 09:45 Anthony Joshua v Eric Molina: Undercard, start time, TV details and...
- 09:44 Ohio passes bill making abortion illegal as soon as heartbeat is heard
- 09:44 British holiday jet diverted after bomb squad finds suspicious...
- 09:42 Crews tackle fire at commercial building in Bispham
- 09:42 Midwife units see one in four mums transferred by ambulance to...