Hit-and-run in Leamington leaves man hospitalised
A man was hospitalised with head injuries after being struck by a car in a hit-and-run incident in the Parade in Leamington on Saturday evening (October 15)
The incident happened at around 7pm outside the Co-op supermarket, when the car hit the 46-year-old man. The car involved did not stop.
Two ambulances and a paramedic support team were sent to the scene.
A spokesman for West Midlands Ambulance Service said: “Bystanders said he hit his head on the road after the collision and fell unconscious. On our arrival he was sitting upright but still in the road.
“He suffered a laceration to his... read more
- 09:32 Scots tennis player Jamie Murray to receive OBE
- 09:32 Cumbria pylon plan sparks energetic debate
- 09:32 Jamie Murray to be awarded OBE for services to tennis and charity
- 09:32 Morrisons launches in-store pumpkin carving lessons for parents
- 09:31 Chelsea star reveals he's held crunch talks with Antonio Conte
- 09:30 Brains get slacker with age, say scientists - and it could cause...
- 09:29 300 seasonal jobs for Bathgate as Royal Mail opens parcel sort...
- 09:28 Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino pays big compliment to Jurgen...
- 09:28 Brains get slacker with age, say scientists - and it could cause...
- 09:28 City centre street closed after motorcyclist injured in crash
- 09:27 Motorcyclist died after crash on A38 slip road, despite public...
- 09:27 Inside Out to take closer look at NHS diabetes epidemic
- 09:26 Google Pixel vs Samsung Galaxy S7: Best Android phone 2016
- 09:25 Bahrain's Investcorp says to buy 3i's debt-management business
- 09:25 Costa Coffee owner Whitbread's first-half profit rises
- 09:25 Netflix CEO gives conditional approval of AT&T-Time Warner deal
- 09:25 Eyewitness describes harrowing moment Dreamworld rapids ride...
- 09:23 Sean Gregan’s Exclusive PNE column
- 09:23 Secret filming reveals problems relinquishing timeshares
- 09:23 Mourinho preparing Manchester United cull in January transfer window
- 09:22 Noisy students warned to keep quiet - or face prosecution
- 09:21 Look who's 102!
- 09:21 Promising judo star Jamie Death, 11, scoops gold at competition
- 09:21 Passer-by who tried in vain to help Aigburth murder victim: 'I...
- 09:21 Walking over hot coals raises £6,000 for Rainbow House
- 09:21 Lonely Planet puts North Wales #4 in 2017 best places to visit
- 09:21 Green-fingered Alan pens book on life in Preston’s parks
- 09:21 That super hot carb-loving Peruvian chef is now doing naked...
- 09:20 Heaton salon owner 'gutted' after thieves steal luxury ghd collection
- 09:20 Chester Miles of Smiles dinner guests entertained by former...