Hillary Clinton calls for 'open borders' as Wikileaks stirs trouble ahead of US election
The US former Secretary of State made the admission at a talk to Brazillian bank Banco Itau according to the unverified material.
And she appeared to take credit for the work that went on to catch Osama Bin Laden by claiming she was part of the group which told President Barack Obama to hunt down the terrorist.
The jaw dropping leak of her speeches to institutions, which she charges up to £180,000 per appearance, also appears to show that Mrs Clinton supported Wall Street banks privately over the credit crunch as she wooed them for money to run her election campaign.
But in her most utopian... read more
- 10:42 Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez unlikely to seal transfer back to La Liga,...
- 10:41 European shares hit Q4 high as banks advance further
- 10:40 There’s art in store for college students
- 10:40 Crashes claim 49 lives on South Yorkshire roads
- 10:39 Award creates a a buzz
- 10:39 Peter Vaughan: Tributes to 'wonderful' Game of Thrones and Porridge...
- 10:39 Arsene Wenger: This is why Arsenal stunned Basel last night
- 10:39 Confirmed: Man United first-team trio miss Europa League trip: Full...
- 10:39 Germany legend warns Arsenal: Do not sign this midfielder
- 10:37 Sony to release as many as six mobile phone games next year
- 10:36 Santa to fly in to local hospice
- 10:36 Miss Rugby stars in video
- 10:35 It’s Miaow-y Christmas!
- 10:35 EMERGING MARKETS-Lira at one-week high; fragile emerging assets...
- 10:34 Lib Dems fined £20,000 by watchdog over undeclared payments
- 10:34 WEIRD WINTER WEATHER: Temperatures to top balmy 12C
- 10:34 Drug-user told how she stole goods because she left purse at home
- 10:34 Pensioner admits kidnap and sexual assault of young girl in village...
- 10:33 Boy, 11, dies three years after accidentally hanging himself
- 10:32 Bayern Munich send ominous message to Arsenal on Twitter ahead of...
- 10:32 Jose Mourinho leaves SIX Manchester United first team stars at home...
- 10:31 Georgian townhouses to undergo £2m revamp
- 10:31 Flu risk leads to order to keep all poultry indoors
- 10:30 Britain fines Pfizer record $107 million for huge drug price hike
- 10:30 'Keep your birds indoors!' Birdflu outbreak warning issued for...
- 10:30 The Premier League's deadliest ever penalty takers - ranked by...
- 10:29 Letters - December 12, 2016
- 10:28 Santa to fly in to local hospice
- 10:27 CSKA Moscow star Alan Dzagoev looks to heap misery on Tottenham at...
- 10:27 DEBATE: Should the drink-drive limit be reduced in England?