Hilderthorpe Road to close until 2018
Hilderthorpe Road will be closed from Monday October 2 until next year. Due to the nature of the works and the need to replace infrastructure in a poor state of repair, a full road closure is now required and will mean Hilderthorpe Road will close to traffic, between Bridge Street and Springfield Avenue, until the end of January 2018.
Until recently the road has been open in one direction, heading west away from Bridlington Spa; however the installation of the new deep drainage cannot be done with the road open even in one direction.
Nigel Atkinson, head of Bridlington Renaissance, said:... read more
- 13:02 Yellow weather warning for ice in place for Wolverhampton as...
- 13:00 Power cut hits 1,200 properties in Carlisle
- 13:00 Three men admit burglary at Maryport business
- 13:00 14 AMAZING elf ideas to see you through to Christmas
- 13:00 Man who made off with village shop's till admits robbery
- 12:58 North West clubs happy with last-16 ties
- 12:58 Golden Globes 2018 nominations: FULL LIST for movies - see who’s up...
- 12:58 Knifepoint robber in hi-vis vest injured Dewsbury shopkeeper as he...
- 12:58 Human trafficker wanted by police is arrested in West Yorkshire
- 12:58 Fresh snow and ice warning for North East as schools are closed and...
- 12:57 Human trafficker wanted by police is arrested in West Yorkshire
- 12:56 From Tricky Trev to Le God: Birmingham City's top 20 cult heroes...
- 12:56 Steve Cotterill, Sam Gallagher and Co front up: What THAT clip...
- 12:56 Slam Dunk 2018: Good Charlotte announced as co-headliner for...
- 12:56 Hoax 999 call made in Sutton Coldfield during treacherous conditions
- 12:56 Sunderland pupils on the ball with Futsal
- 12:56 Explosion at New York bus terminal, reports bomb squad rush to...
- 12:55 Christmas family fun days out and winter breaks at Flamingo Land
- 12:55 Council lists bin services affected by snow
- 12:55 Oliver, 12, re-opens Fulwood library
- 12:55 14 AMAZING elf ideas to see you through to Christmas
- 12:54 Taxi driver explains why some cabbies are "cherry picking" and...
- 12:54 Explosion at Port Authority station in New York City
- 12:54 Celtic drawn to face Zenit St Petersburg in Europa League last 32...
- 12:53 Snow-covered windscreen gets Harlow driver in trouble
- 12:53 Could Còsagach be Scotland's version of Hygge?
- 12:53 Volunteers help plant 7,000 bulbs ahead of county competition
- 12:53 Yellow weather warning of ice in place for Solihull as temperatures...
- 12:53 'Explosion' at Manhattan bus terminal
- 12:53 Heart-stopping moment van driver jumps on BONNET in bid to stop thief