Here’s why you shouldn’t grunt when you poo
We know it’s a bit of a personal question, but, erm… Do you grunt while you poo?
Medical experts are now warning that grunting on the toilet could actually be counterproductive.
Is this parking ticket for real? Two Danish doctors told Denmark’s MetroXpress paper (no relation) that around a third of people in the country are loo-grunters, according to a survey they carried out.
While it’s not so bad it’ll push your poo back in or anything, grunting does make it harder for you to get it out.
‘Basically, it is all about pressure,’ Jan Fallingborg, a senior consultant at Aarhus University... read more
- 14:13 Google meets renewable energy goal for global operations
- 14:13 Wife of Derby trucker Nigel Blount killed by dangerous driver tells...
- 14:12 LIVE: A180 still shut due to delay in recovering 10 tonnes of coal...
- 14:12 Sunderland confirm huge injury blow: Star to miss rest of season
- 14:12 Last chance to enter Sunderland’s Boxing Day Dip
- 14:11 Mauricio Pochettino gets stuck in as Tottenham prepare to seal...
- 14:11 Celtic loanee Patrick Roberts set to start against parent club...
- 14:11 Bayern Munich are £170million behind Premier League clubs, moans...
- 14:11 Chelsea loan star: Life is tough at Stamford Bridge
- 14:10 Obituary: Peter Vaughan
- 14:08 World and UK snooker champion Mark Selby could get civic reception...
- 14:07 Burton's 'Golden Oldies' travelled to London to wow Westminster
- 14:07 Man United Transfer News: Midfielder eyed, winger update, Everton...
- 14:07 Charlie Nicholas: Why Chelsea will lose their advantage over Arsenal
- 14:06 Inquiry after firearm found on Aberdeen university campus
- 14:06 Futures flat as oil rally pauses
- 14:05 New owner for Cumbrian cinema
- 14:04 Philippines police are killing 97% of drug suspects they shoot in...
- 14:04 Manchester United scout Ramon Carvalho ahead of potential transfer
- 14:04 Melton Festival of Cribs was “another amazing spectacle”
- 14:04 There’s a pharaoh chill in the theatre - but panto bosses vow the...
- 14:03 Oil firm Statoil makes first investment in solar tech
- 14:03 Asda strikes festive deal with Scots snack maker
- 14:02 Full face glitter is one beauty trend we won’t be trying
- 14:02 The idiot's guide to spread betting
- 14:01 Online bookings come to The Pods
- 14:01 Game of Thrones and Porridge star Peter Vaughan dies aged 93
- 14:01 Let us know your thoughts in our Christmas tree poll - star or...
- 14:00 Share your Christmas lights pictures with us
- 14:00 Woman raped 43,000 times now travels world helping victims of...