Here's why you should change your child's dummy regularly
Whatever your views on dummies, there are lots of parents out there who swear by them to settle their little ones when they're upset or tired.
They can be a lifesaver for stressed out mums and dads, giving some much-needed peace and quiet from a screaming baby who just wants to be soothed.
But these small pacifiers can harbour a multitude of germs - and you should change them regularly to stop your little one getting ill.
Read more: 10 yummy things to eat and drink at Goose Fair
Research suggests that they should only be used for a period of two to five weeks, and need throwing away after... read more
- 09:22 Youngstars: Hartlepool United Under 16s going for glory in National...
- 09:22 Bradford Cricket League’s Priestley Shield is re-drawn
- 09:21 Reveller broke pub windows after a dispute
- 09:19 Man jailed for 22 years for child rape in Nottinghamshire in 1970s
- 09:19 Man taken to hospital as car and van crash in freezing weather
- 09:18 Prime Minister’s response to question on Hartlepool’s hospital was...
- 09:18 Hartlepool backs festive Walking Home for Christmas campaign
- 09:18 Danger driver led police on 80mph chase
- 09:18 League tables put Hartlepool school in top ten
- 09:18 Police look to CCTV to identify Wesley arsonists
- 09:18 Boy, 14, accidentally drains mum’s entire bank account playing FIFA
- 09:17 Boxer Amir Khan to celebrate birthday in Digbeth – with pregnant wife
- 09:16 Appeal after theft of number plate
- 09:14 Arbroath receive big fitness boost ahead of game at Alloa
- 09:15 Jeff Brazier’s fiancé Kate Dwyer posts first family snap as she...
- 09:14 Dundee United’s Tam Scobbie comes up against in-form strike...
- 09:14 St Johnstone head to Ibrox without Murray Davidson
- 09:14 East Fife work on plans to thwart table-topping Ayr United
- 09:15 Premier League predictions: Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd win,...
- 09:14 Raith Rovers look to extend 100% home record
- 09:15 Newcastle United exclusive: Rafa Benitez has overachieved with...
- 09:14 Montrose looking for Elgin City revenge
- 09:14 Dundee’s Paul McGowan hoping to make amends for Hearts ‘blip’...
- 09:14 The Yorkshire Post says: Exposé into West Yorkshire Combined...
- 09:14 Dundee boss looking for players to right a lot of wrongs
- 09:14 Experienced duo available for Forfar
- 09:14 Dunfermline looking to turn the clock back against St Mirren
- 09:14 Relegation six-pointer for Brechin and Falkirk
- 09:11 Hate Christmas? You can now smash up festive decorations for fun
- 09:11 Thomas Lemar sends Gooners into meltdown by ‘liking’ post claiming...