Here’s another good reason to swill down loads of coffee, according to science
As if we needed another reason to swill down mug after mug of hot, life-giving coffee, science has come up with a good one.
A study found that women over 65 who drink two or three cups of coffee per day reduce the risk of dementia by a third.
Coming hot on the tails of another study which showed coffee reduced the risk of cardiovascular illness, it basically looks like it’s time to get the kettle on.
Woman gets mugged while livestreaming her coffee run on Periscope The findings among 6,467 older women showed self-reported caffeine consumption of more than 261 mg per day was associated with... read more
- 08:14 Eleven new careers you can start right now in Notts
- 08:13 ICC Champions Trophy prize money: How much will each team win...
- 08:13 Deutsche Bank strategists turn sour on European bank stocks
- 08:12 Pawsecco is here for anyone who prefers drinking with their pet...
- 08:11 Wonder Woman movie reviews: Has Gal Gadot broken the DC critics curse?
- 08:11 The 'Corbyn project' will continue, vows Labour's election...
- 08:11 Looking for summer, temporary or casual jobs? Here's some we found...
- 08:11 Newcastle leaders on 'radicalisation' fears as mosque holds service...
- 08:10 Pep Guardiola is picking his Man City transfer market battles...
- 08:09 BREAKING: Panama dictator Manuel Noriega dies aged 83
- 08:09 Manchester United target Antoine Griezmann can be replaced at...
- 08:09 Andres Iniesta casts doubt over future at Barcelona as he suggests...
- 08:08 North East voters 'trust Labour with NHS', survey shows
- 08:08 Marketing students flying the flag for Whitby Town
- 08:08 Potato growers dig the latest smartphone technology
- 08:08 A rare glimpse into the lost world of Camelot
- 08:07 Police seize nuisance bike from park
- 08:06 French Open 2017: Tim Henman reveals Andy Murray concerns ahead of...
- 08:06 Arsenal transfer news LIVE updates: Perez exit, Wenger told to sign...
- 08:06 8 reasons to visit Poole – including Brownsea Island and Corfe Castle
- 08:06 TOWIE’S Chris Clark reveals reason behind split from Jesy Nelson:...
- 08:05 Hartlepool man’s benefit claim nightmare
- 08:05 Sea Cadets scoop welcome donation
- 08:05 Countdown to Armed Forces Day 2017 to continue with services events
- 08:05 Car bomb outside ice cream shop kills 13 during Ramadan in Baghdad
- 08:05 Dog’s shocking injuries after ‘excessive force’ by airport staff
- 08:04 Leading the way in the new digital age
- 08:04 Walney Wind Farm owners in £1bn deal
- 08:04 Help for firms to cast net in pool of talent
- 08:04 Non-political evening to mark opening of Windermere office