Help Pay for a Day at Maggie's cancer caring centre in Nottingham
More than 50,000 visits have been made to Maggie's cancer caring centre in Nottingham since it opened in 2011 by people seeking emotional and practical support.
It's all free to those affected by the disease. But with no Government funding it has to be financed by donations and fundraising.
Post readers raised a whopping £640,000 to help build the centre five years ago; and now we're hoping to rally support once again for the fifth anniversary, to help Pay for a Day at the centre in the City Hospital grounds.
The target this time is £2,400, which is what it costs to fund one day within the... read more
- 03:34 How to get published in an academic journal: top tips from editors
- 03:34 China angrily reacts with threats after South Korean missile...
- 03:33 Delay Brexit if no trade deal reached, say business leaders
- 03:31 China central bank says foreign firms able to repatriate profits...
- 03:31 Exclusive - China eyes 12 percent broad money supply rise in 2017:...
- 03:31 Southern train drivers strike after court rejects appeal
- 21:26 Simon Henig on why Durham County Council had no choice but to save...
- 19:18 Former fire service boss threw knife and dirty dishes at his...
- 18:49 Watch the moment FIVE clubbers pile into a Newcastle taxi in the...
- 17:28 Here's one Chinese man pleased that Toon boss Rafa Benitez isn't...
- 16:35 Thief who stole from pensioner's handbag left on the Metro...
- 16:35 Police investigate reports of man flashing at women in Walker area...
- 03:21 India launches record-breaking 104 satellites from single rocket
- 03:21 Firms urged to publish ethnic breakdown
- 03:20 Dear Sir, I'm sorry: letters of apology to former teachers
- 03:15 James O'Connor will not be offered new contract, says Toulon owner
- 03:07 Jonathan Gibbs: We must save rural life – but this school had to die
- 03:05 Prison officers to withdraw from riot duty in pay dispute
- 03:04 Review faults Washington police handling of inaugural protests
- 03:02 Roy Keane launches another dig at Jose Mourinho over his Manchester...
- 02:57 Nigel Farage aide defects to Tories claiming a mass exodus from Ukip
- 02:54 What happens in the brain when you learn a language?
- 02:49 Overwatch Season 4’s new hero has another big hint shared on Twitter
- 02:40 Top 10 state and national parks in Texas
- 02:35 Deportation of student halted hours before she was due to board plane
- 02:32 How statistics lost their power – and why we should fear what comes...
- 02:29 The 20 big questions in science
- 02:27 UK government surplus gives Philip Hammond pre-budget boost
- 02:24 Top 10 national parks in Arizona
- 02:19 Network Rail fined £4m after woman killed by train at foot crossing