Help for potential victims of fraud in Nottinghamshire
0 Have your say Elderly and vulnerable people who may fall prey to scammers are being addressed in a county-wide crackdown on marketing fraud.
Nottinghamshire County Council’s Trading Standards team are investing an extra £76,786 to help support victims of mass marketing scams over the next twelve months.
The money will be spent on funding two additional Trading Standards officers dedicated to working with vulnerable residents who have been identified as potential victims.
The work includes home visits with vulnerable victims to give advice on how to spot a scam and forthcoming training... read more
- 00:00 Why variety and integration are the spice of Glasgow life
- 00:00 On Lenin’s side of the barricades
- 00:00 Cycling boss claims bullying has been ‘sensationalised’
- 00:00 Arsenal left feeling Blue after FA Cup defeat
- 00:00 Formula One: Hamilton relishes battle with Vettel
- 00:00 Fair hiring matters: Fighting back against black unemployment in...
- 00:00 Len McCluskey is the real deal
- 00:00 A chance to celebrate the uprising of the Welsh
- 00:00 Take heart from the Durham TAs
- 00:00 Bulgaria: Socialists prepared to lead with turn to left
- 00:00 Iran imposes tit-for-tat sanctions on 15 US firms
- 00:00 Iraq: US admits to deadly civilian air strike
- 00:00 Left must set the agenda on EU talks
- 00:01 Chelsea striker Diego Costa suffers injury scare during Spain...
- 00:00 Delegates delighted by Made in Dagenham flash mob
- 00:00 ‘Isis represent trade unions’ oldest enemy – fascists’
- 23:50 Former Olympic champion Katie Taylor calls for equality and...
- 23:45 Indyref2 not on the agenda as Theresa May arrives in Scotland
- 23:42 ‘Penis seat’ reserved for men appears on public transport
- 23:42 The 50 greatest Champions League matches of all time: Sportsmail...
- 23:39 Treehouse could be built in Burton complete with play area as...
- 23:37 Anthony Crolla wants mega money fight with Terry Flanagan - despite...
- 23:37 Chelsea dealt third injury scare after Eden Hazard and Thibaut...
- 23:33 Philippe Coutinho and Roberto Firmino must make 6,000-mile return...
- 23:31 Arsenal star Mesut Ozil on Arsene Wenger: I do not believe this
- 23:30 Eritrean migrants pulled from lorry in Cambridgeshire
- 23:26 UPDATE 1-U.S. equity futures drop 0.5 percent
- 23:22 Chile pensions protest draws tens of thousands
- 23:19 U.S. equity futures drop 0.3 percent
- 23:19 Jermain Defoe dedicates England goal against Lithuania to brave...