Heinz beans advert banned by advertising watchdog
A Heinz beans advert showing how to beat out a song on tin cans has been banned for health and safety reasons.
The advertisement featured young people and adults using empty or full tins to make the rhythm of a song, with the catchline "#Learn the CanSong".
The Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) ruled that mistakes might be made that could lead to people cutting their hands or fingers.
Kraft Heinz denied that the advertising campaign posed a risk.
Flipping and twirling Three viewers complained that the TV advert could encourage unsafe practice and six believed it featured... read more
- 07:31 'Sympathetic' planning committee approve 900mm gap between homes...
- 07:31 Mixed reaction to brewery's 'swearing ban' in South Yorkshire pubs
- 07:31 'Dangerous' outbuildings in Waltham will be demolished to make way...
- 07:31 Man suffered double heart attack after biting into cheeseburger
- 07:31 Police will use controversial spit hoods in Grimsby IF a trial is...
- 07:31 Shock figures reveal 1 in 6 of us are drinking more alcohol than we...
- 07:31 Step up security at bus depot OR I QUIT - cafe owner's frustration...
- 07:31 Sony expects 73.2 percent annual profit jump as it recovers from...
- 07:31 M&S to trial online grocery service
- 07:31 Profit-taking trips up Asian stocks, Korean won slips on Trump...
- 07:30 Emmerdale spoiler: When will Rhona Goskirk’s rape plot end? Boss...
- 07:30 Emmerdale spoiler: Boss reveals who exposes Emma Barton’s killer...
- 07:30 Emmerdale spoiler: Robert and Aaron for HOUR special as marriage...
- 07:30 Michael Sheen film shoot welcomes apprentices
- 07:30 Carol Kirkwood shows off sexy dance moves in hilarious BBC...
- 07:30 CCTV APPEAL: Man armed with knife robs Fulwood shop
- 07:29 Hospital ward to reopen to visitors following norovirus outbreak
- 07:29 Would-be firefighter offers help after Cumbrian warehouse fire
- 07:29 Rail passengers in Cumbria facing disruption because of strike
- 07:29 Phillip Schofield dons Joseph’s Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat one...
- 07:29 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel updates, weather and fun quizzes
- 07:28 Premier League boss plays down summer move for Chelsea star
- 07:27 Farm incomes slashed by almost 50% in one year
- 07:26 Microsoft Surface sales sink, shares dip
- 07:26 Sol Campbell identifies TWO defenders Arsenal should target...
- 07:26 Skiing on timetable for Ilkeston pupils
- 07:23 Olympus scandal: Former bosses to pay $529m over fraud
- 07:23 Barclays profits more than double
- 07:21 £3million fund to boost Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire’s rural economy
- 07:21 BUXTON SPRING FAIR 2017: What’s on when and where