Heaviest baby in England born in Hull - and you won't believe how much they weighed!
The heaviest baby in the country last year was born in Hull and weighed nearly 16 pounds.
Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals Trust have revealed a baby weighing an eye-watering 15lb 8oz (7,040 grams) was born at Hull Women and Children's Hospital.
The information was provided as part of a Freedom Of Information request sent to all hospital trusts in the country, asking for the heaviest five baby weights from last year.
No other baby across the 100 hospital trusts which responded came up with a higher weight measurement than this, making it the heaviest baby in England last year.
Due to data... read more
- 15:33 'Toxic air pollution harmful to health too high in Hull'
- 15:32 Hospital saline probe: Prosecutors considering case
- 15:32 Scarlet fever: Number of cases reach 40, with Carlisle among places...
- 15:32 Murder investigation launched after man dies in street attack
- 15:32 Appeal to find Wigan man's next of kin
- 15:32 Danger driver football agent jailed for seven years
- 15:32 Just the ticket! Bus users in Leeds on board with new payment system
- 15:31 Hero taxi driver sprung into action when teenager stopped breathing...
- 15:30 Rat-infested prison has ‘worst conditions ever seen by inspectors’
- 15:30 Scarlet fever: Number of cases reach 40, with Barrow among places hit
- 15:30 Man Utd make big Gareth Bale call as Alexis Sanchez deal edges forward
- 15:30 New bird restriction for Notts
- 15:30 The best medicine: Waeska at The Mandrake review
- 15:30 Family pay tribute to 76-year-old woman tragically killed after...
- 15:29 18th Century inn abandoned during Clearances is unearthed
- 15:29 Novak Djokovic vs Albert Ramos live stream, TV channel, UK Time...
- 15:29 South Shields stabbing victim seriously injured after being...
- 15:29 Emmerdale spoilers: Ned Porteous reveals why you need to be very...
- 15:29 Vikings season 5: How many episodes? When is the next episode...
- 15:29 New bird restriction for Notts
- 15:28 Revealed: The number of complaints received by each Yorkshire train...
- 15:28 Murder investigation launched after man dies in street attack
- 15:27 Piping in little Cerys
- 15:27 Hospital saline probe: Prosecutors considering case
- 15:26 Man freed after car hits lamppost and turns over in Quorn near...
- 15:26 Fire crews deal with second car crashing into house in same village...
- 15:26 Family of man left to die alone in suicide pact describe 'black...
- 15:25 Hull man's search for army friend who took him to Bristol Zoo and...
- 15:25 Revealed: The number of complaints received by each Yorkshire train...
- 15:24 Mobile speed camera locations in Calderdale