Heath’s late flourish not enough
0 Have your say Two tries in the last five minutes salvaged a losing bonus points for Heath in a 28-21 home defeat to Bradford Salem.
It was still a disappointing outcome for the North Dean men against opponents who also had only a single Yorkshire One victory to their name this season beforehand.
The bonus point took Heath above North Ribblesdale to third from bottom with Acklam bringing up the rear.
Heath brought in Alfie Blackhall on the left wing as Callum Harriet-Brown took his turn on the bench, alongside Mark Puttick and Olly Cook.
In perfect conditions, Heath kicked off but it was... read more
- 18:02 Third of poorer families in England missing out on free food vouchers
- 18:01 Champagne populists? Far-right MEPs face inquiry into expenses
- 18:01 Wimbledon confirms it has no plans to rebrand ladies' tournament
- 18:01 Rafael Nadal still sees Novak Djokovic as main contender amid...
- 18:01 Mohamed Salah can become modern great like Messi and Ronaldo, says...
- 17:58 Champions League final: Why Phil Thompson is backing Liverpool to...
- 17:57 Letter of the week: Return the body of Sunderland land and brave...
- 17:56 Cinema to show Charlie Chaplin film accompanied by 'authentic' live...
- 17:54 Arsenal news: Unai Emery odds-on to complete transfer and reunion...
- 17:54 Man Utd news: Defender sends message to Jose Mourinho over his future
- 17:54 Now or Never campaign launches 2 Minute Litter Pick boards in...
- 17:54 Your TV might ‘break’ during the Champion’s League final, and...
- 17:54 Police appeal for missing Carlisle man, 29
- 17:53 Royal wedding cellist Sheku Kanneh-Mason gets chart boost
- 17:52 Top 20 free UK museums and galleries for families
- 17:52 Harvey Weinstein's arrest explained: the charges and what's next
- 17:52 Harvey Weinstein: the remarkable downfall of Hollywood's biggest mogul
- 17:51 Teacher dies in tragic skydiving accident after heavy landing
- 17:50 Stratford AC retain Warwick Vase for third year in succession
- 17:49 United Utilities to close West Cumbrian road
- 17:49 McDonald’s votes to keep using plastic straws
- 17:47 Cinema to show Charlie Chaplin film accompanied by 'authentic' live...
- 17:46 Date set for funeral of legendary Sheffield boxing trainer Brendan...
- 17:46 FIRST PICTURE of 15-year-old Sheffield boy stabbed to death
- 17:45 Chess: Nigel Short balancing playing with campaign for Fide presidency
- 17:44 FIRST PICTURE of 15-year-old Sheffield boy stabbed to death
- 17:44 Majority of EU27 favour 'simple' approach on Britons’ residency
- 17:44 Parts of Bridlington to be closed to traffic next week
- 17:41 Are these sunglasses the worst thing you have ever seen?
- 17:40 Heavy rain brings delays to North East roads as Bank Holiday...