Heartbroken family pay tribute to dad killed on day Scottish roads claimed three lives
TRIBUTES have been paid to a man who died in a crash on a day when Scotland's roads claimed three lives in separate incidents.
Brian Lawrence, 77, died after he was injured in a two-car collision on the A98 Buckie to Cullen road in Moray on Sunday.
Mr Lawrence, from Cullen, was driving a blue Rover 75 car while the other car involved was a silver Renault Megane.
The 50-year-old male driver of the Megane and a 73-year-old woman who was a passenger in the Rover remain in hospital.
In a statement released through police, Mr Lawrence's son Mark said: "My dad was well-known about the area,... read more
- 01:36 German firms doubt good business conditions will last - Ifo chief
- 01:36 Equities take a spill on Trump healthcare setback; bonds shine
- 01:34 China Stocks-Factors to watch on Monday
- 01:27 Le Pen calls Macron the 'Jean-Claude Van Damme of politics' because...
- 01:19 Rafael Nadal recovers from poor start to secure Miami Open win over...
- 01:18 The storm chasers hunting bolts in Australia's Top End
- 01:13 The racist professor, the bones and a university naming row
- 01:11 Dustin Johnson’s Masters odds shortening following WGC Dell...
- 01:09 How gossip changed one Pakistani woman's life
- 01:09 How a jacket and a briefcase shaped a partition love story
- 01:09 Sydney academic stopped from leaving China
- 01:05 Just google it: How one company came to dominate search
- 01:05 The man who quit heroin and became a fruit juice millionaire
- 00:57 NHS bosses 'spent half of extra Autumn Statement cash on outside...
- 00:51 Top Scots attractions outperforming rest of UK
- 00:51 GPs dismissing womb illness as period pain: Thousands of women with...
- 00:51 The Civic Society column with David Winpenny
- 00:49 Non-terminal patient fights right to die law
- 00:47 The Civic Society column with David Winpenny
- 00:44 'Fake research' comes under scrutiny
- 00:44 Childhood obesity: Cut unhealthy food multi-buy offers - MPs
- 00:42 Message apps must not be 'secret place' for terrorists -...
- 00:42 Labour sets out six tests for support of Brexit deal
- 00:42 Theresa May vows to build a more united nation after Brexit
- 00:42 Terror fears cause plunge in visitor numbers at London attractions
- 00:39 44 Scotland Street: At the Carl Gustav Jung Centre
- 00:33 Vladimir Putin’s rival arrested MINUTES after arriving at huge...
- 00:32 New commission launched to cut youth crime
- 00:32 Golden eagle numbers set to soar after project funding boost
- 00:31 Lloyds of London chairman plays down Brexit challenges