Heartbroken family of girl, 20, 'who'll never know the pain she caused' learn daughter died of fatal MDMA dose



The heartbroken family of a 20-year-old girl who died after taking MDMA have today found out her fatal dose led to a severe brain injury.
Amy Virgus from Colchester, Essex, tragically died at Colchester General Hospital in the intensive care unit on August 21, after collapsing at home the day before.
She was attending a music festival in East London on August 19 where "in a moment of madness" she took the lethal substance.
Her family then released a devastating video they want all parents to show their kids so people can learn from their daughter's mistake.
Hundreds of thousands... read more

 
10 October 2017 in World News, Views: 44
Source: Daily Record
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
                1
    2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    9 10 11 12 13 14 15
    16 17 18 19 20 21 22
    23 24 25 26 27 28 29
    30 31