Heartbroken family break down as they demand answers over son's tragic death
Grieving friends and family were left in tears as they heard heartfelt pleas for answers over the death of a popular Coventry man.
Hundreds of people joined together last night at the launch of the ‘Justice4Daz’ campaign in the wake of Darren Cumberbatch’s death.
Emotion filled speeches were given by people from all areas of Darren’s life - all united in their search for the truth.
The 32-year-old died on Wednesday, July 19 at the George Eliot hospital. He had been in contact with Warwickshire Police nine days before when they arrested him at the bail hostel he was staying at in Nuneaton.... read more
- 16:55 Join us: sign up for the Guardian Teacher Network newsletter
- 16:55 Warning over phone call-barring scam
- 16:55 Boohoo is selling a goal weight sign and no one’s here for it
- 16:54 Collaboration established between Hadrian’s Wall and the Great Wall...
- 16:54 Do you recognise these men wanted for questioning following...
- 16:53 Premier League clubs on Facebook: Which sides have the most...
- 16:52 Diesel tax, benefits & five other law changes you need to know...
- 16:52 Burnley and Pendle pupils' fight hate with moving new film
- 16:52 Scottish artist gives historical portraits a modern makeover by...
- 16:52 Warning over phone call-barring scam
- 16:52 Do your bit to ditch plastic products, says one milklady
- 16:52 Fourth nor'easter in three weeks batters US east coast
- 16:52 Texas bombing suspect blows himself up
- 16:52 Boris Johnson compares Russian World Cup to Hitler's 1936 Olympics
- 16:52 Sex offender who attacked teenage girl on Sheffield bus walks free...
- 16:51 Sex offender who attacked teenage girl on Sheffield bus walks free...
- 16:51 Man sent flying into the air in wheelie stunt gone wrong
- 16:51 Warning over phone call-barring scam
- 16:51 Hunt goes on for missing Duns student
- 16:51 An appeal has been launched by the organisers of a town carnival
- 16:50 Diesel tax, benefits & five other law changes you need to know...
- 16:49 Horse Racing Tips March 22: Wolverhampton, Chelmsford, Chepstow and...
- 16:48 Rawcliffe man jailed nearly 30 years after York rape
- 16:48 Section of Hinckley Road to reopen one month after Leicester explosion
- 16:48 Sex offender who attacked teenage girl on Sheffield bus walks free...
- 16:48 Police name Batley woman who died after being hit by reversing car...
- 16:47 Lady Turner of Camden obituary
- 16:47 Liam Payne admits relationship 'struggles' with Cheryl
- 16:47 Meet the bands who are making politics personal
- 16:46 Firefighters tackle restaurant fire on Lozells Road