Heart-warming moment husband, 46, gestured 'I love you' to his wife as he languished in a COMA on the brink of death
This is the incredible moment that a husband gestured 'I love you' to his wife as he languished in a coma on the brink of death.
Roy Norquoy, 46, from Orkney, was struck down by toxic shock syndrome, which quickly developed into sepsis.
Doctors warned that the pier master could die, and were forced to place him in an induced coma to keep him alive. He was transferred to mainland Scotland.
His wife Sarah, 47, said before the hospital-bed incident, which was captured on footage, he hardly ever said the 'three magic words'.
Mrs Norquoy said: 'Even though we’ve just been married for six years,... read more
- 13:09 MP raises issue of poor patient transport services
- 13:09 Quiz: How much of a Stormzy fan are you?
- 13:09 NHS 'haemorrhaging' nurses, experts say
- 13:09 Liverpool's Marko Grujic to join Cardiff on loan as Middlesbrough...
- 13:09 Floyd Mayweather rides a horse on the beach as boxing legend...
- 13:09 Businessman throws a lifeline to worried Carillion staff
- 13:09 Farewell to Ronaldinho, the first YouTube footballer: From...
- 13:08 Quiz: Could you pass Donald Trump's cognitive test?
- 13:08 Freedom of Hull given to city-born legendary actor Sir Tom Courtenay
- 13:07 More gales, rain and snow heading our way with Storm Georgina
- 13:07 Councillor to hear from constituents
- 13:07 Leeds United aim to rediscover their goal touch
- 13:07 Syrian refugees arrive in Leeds to be resettled across Yorkshire
- 13:07 MP raises issue of poor patient transport services
- 13:06 Alexis Sanchez Man Utd deal: Why Man City cooled interest in...
- 13:06 VIDEO: Watch gritters battling to keep North Yorkshire's highest...
- 13:06 Sharon inspires people to get out of debt
- 13:05 Man in hospital with serious injuries after being attacked in Runcorn
- 13:04 ‘Cynical’ decision by Derbyshire County Council to cut centre’s...
- 13:04 Former Facebook executive says the company is a 'living, breathing...
- 13:04 Businessman throws a lifeline to worried Carillion staff
- 13:04 East Midlands businesses invited to comment on Heathrow Airport...
- 13:04 Fears of an attack with weapons of mass destruction tops list of...
- 13:04 Road closed after man is seriously injured in collision with car
- 13:04 NHS 'haemorrhaging' nurses, experts say
- 13:03 Whisky distilleries on the rise in England and Wales
- 13:03 What is Tether? The only cryptocurrency RISING as bitcoin, Ripple...
- 13:03 Deepwater Horizon oil spill bill puts BP in deeper water
- 13:02 Pendle is fly-tipping hotspot
- 13:02 VIDEO: Go behind the scenes with Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS...