Healthy eating range helps boost sales at Greggs
Salads and yoghurts helped boost sales at Greggs in the third quarter, with the bakery chain continuing to benefit from a wider range of healthy eating options.
Like-for-like sales rose 2.8 per cent in the 13 weeks to 1 October, with the firm – known for its sausage rolls – flagging the strong performance of its “Balanced Choice” and breakfast products over the summer months.
In today’s trading update, the firm said: “Greggs continued to trade in line with our expectations in the third quarter.
“The popularity of our summer menu including an extended range of Balanced Choice salads and... read more
- 03:16 Aston Villa's slump: The Championship form table says it all for...
- 03:01 North Korea blames Malaysia for death of its citizen - KCNA
- 02:58 Rick and Morty troll fans everywhere with first teaser for season 3
- 02:57 'How my mother's organ donations brought new friendships'
- 02:57 Rainbow babies: The children bringing hope after loss
- 02:51 Fruit and veg: For a longer life eat 10 a day
- 02:48 Courts to ban cross-examination of victims by abusers
- 02:45 Civilians start fleeing homes after west Mosul offensive begins
- 02:36 Sniper Elite 4: How to get the perfect shot in the new gaming...
- 02:35 Nikkei drops led weaker by financials after U.S. yields fall
- 02:35 Adopted Romanian orphans 'still suffering in adulthood'
- 02:34 Parish council tax bills rise despite squeeze
- 02:33 New Trump travel ban delayed until next week, White House says
- 01:58 'Our favourite prey' Christian father & son ‘brutally burnt alive &...
- 01:58 Russia to target MERKEL? Putin builds model of GERMAN PARLIAMENT...
- 01:49 Anthony Joshua calls on heavyweight rival Deontay Wilder to face...
- 01:49 Paul Pogba and his brother Florentin make the family proud once...
- 01:41 Drivers have been warned to avoid these Midlands motorways during...
- 01:37 Donald Trump ‘DELAYS’ new ‘immigration ban’ order as he plans to...
- 01:32 The Indian politician with the reputation of a Bond villain
- 01:30 Indian sungazers keep up family tradition for four generations
- 01:28 Naomie Harris: What getting an OBE means to me
- 01:27 Earl Hays Press: Where Hollywood gets fake money and newspapers
- 01:27 Women and film: Is it still a man's world behind the camera?
- 01:27 A guided tour of the cybercrime underground
- 01:27 Jack Barsky: The KGB spy who lived the American dream
- 01:24 Coronation Street spoilers: Sarah Platt prepares to confront Nathan...
- 01:17 Antoine Griezmann has been fantastic over the last two years......
- 01:17 Shock as police close road after fatal crash in Lincolnshire
- 01:15 Manchester United land home after Saint-Etienne win as Jose...