HEALTH NOTES: Second hip replacement for Strictly Come Dancing judge Craig Revel Horwood
Strictly Come Dancing’s acid- tongued judge Craig Revel Horwood has revealed that he needs a second hip operation.
The former West End dancer had one hip replaced in 2013, but now says: ‘I wore out both joints from dancing and ballet and it was made worse by arthritis.
'I had one hip fixed so I think I will probably need the other done soon enough. I just need to find time in the diary to get that sorted at some stage.
‘The life of the dancer is really physically demanding on the body, as it is for any professional sportsperson. You expect that you’re going to pay a pretty high price for... read more
- 14:08 Poundworld to hold 'closing down' sales as administrators insist...
- 14:06 Support proves key for teachers and children alike in Kenya’s...
- 14:06 UPDATE: Two men arrested following armed police operation in...
- 14:05 Bumper crowd turns out for Cleary's Home Show
- 14:03 Work continues on derelict Central Plaza Hotel in Carlisle
- 14:02 LETTER: ‘Children are collateral damage in the war against drugs’
- 14:01 Appeal to trace family of Washington man
- 14:00 Ex-navy officer to be sentenced for sexual offences against eight...
- 14:00 Charity cyclist to set off at border
- 14:00 Should cobbles make a return to town centre?
- 14:00 Woman found after police appeal
- 14:00 RSPB: Frogs and toads are disappearing from Cumbrian gardens
- 14:00 Mesh bags are a thing this summer so our wallets can rejoice
- 13:59 Is it time to legalise medical cannabis in the UK?
- 13:59 Hull's Poundworld stores are officially closing - with a massive...
- 13:58 Two men rob man and woman of bike and phone in Northampton
- 13:58 LETTER: ‘Children are collateral damage in the war against drugs’
- 13:56 Arsenal transfer news: How Ever Banega could fit into Unai Emery's...
- 13:56 Gateshead snap up released Middlesbrough youngster
- 13:55 Primary school bullies chop off five-year-old disabled girl's hair...
- 13:55 LETTER: ‘Children are collateral damage in the war against drugs’
- 13:55 It's going to be a scorcher and here's what's happening
- 13:54 Argentinean TV station held a minute’s silence after Croatia defeat
- 13:54 Arsenal forget Joel Campbell plays for the club as Costa Rica take...
- 13:54 Exam board makes last-minute changes to two A-level papers after leak
- 13:53 Matteo Salvini: a political chameleon thriving on fears
- 13:53 What to expect when Donald Trump visits the UK
- 13:52 LETTER: ‘Children are collateral damage in the war against drugs’
- 13:51 Callous looters raid fire-damaged Campus bar shut after Glasgow...
- 13:51 Remember Ulises de la Cruz? The former Aston Villa star's career...