'He's not a monster': Kerry Katona insists husband George Kay is 'one of the nicest men you can meet' as they reconcile after he's cleared of assault
Their turbulent relationship came to a dramatic end in October 2015 after she kicked husband George Kay out amid assault claims.
Despite severity of the incident, Kerry Katona, 35, has welcomed the 36-year-old back into their family home with their two-year-old daughter DJ and her four other children six weeks ago and has now told OK! magazine 'he's not a monster.'
Speaking for the first time about their surprise reunion, Kerry spilled the beans on reports he was banned from visiting the home under a restraining order and insisted they both have 'fiery tempers'.
Scroll down for video
She... read more
- 18:07 Bemrose School, Derby, to take 600 more pupils because of its huge...
- 18:06 Pesky pigeon blocks time lapse camera filming Hull city centre works
- 18:06 Car ends up on roof after crashing into ditch near Goole
- 18:03 U.S. House adopts massive defence bill, sees changes under Trump
- 18:02 Sympathy for Ohio campus attacker's 'pain' triggers fury
- 18:00 Benefits of daily asprin outweigh risks
- 17:58 LIVE traffic and travel as rush hour traffic causes gridlock
- 17:57 Holloway issues rallying cry to players and supporters
- 17:56 Syrian rebels and families leave another town near Damascus
- 17:55 Lancaster MP Cat Smith backs Small Business Saturday
- 17:54 Bournemouth boss Eddie Howe: This Liverpool player was destined to...
- 17:53 Theo Walcott in, Sergio Aguero out: The changes to make to your...
- 17:53 Train fares to go up by 2.3% - here's how Leicestershire commuters...
- 17:53 West Midlands rail services delayed after person hit by train
- 17:53 Britain braces for freezing conditions as winter bites
- 17:53 Exclusive - Trump financier Ladder Capital explores sale: sources
- 17:53 Power of psychedelic drugs to lift mental distress shown in trials
- 17:50 Wolfsburg open to selling Julian Draxler in January transfer window
- 17:49 Burton Albion daily digest: what are Brewers loanees up to, FA Cup...
- 17:49 Congress calls for a war games 'flyoff' between 40 year old A-10...
- 17:49 DON'T make fun weekend plans: Researchers say too much planning...
- 17:49 Green light is given to the 2020 Mars ExoMars mission - but will...
- 17:46 Newark man guilty in shocking plot to set woman's house on fire
- 17:45 Kate Bush album fails to topple Little Mix
- 17:45 Liverpool have sent scouts to watch striker: He could make history...
- 17:43 European shares snap 3-week winning streak on Italian jitters
- 17:42 EFL Q&A: James Coppinger on his 11 minutes of Premier League fame,...
- 17:42 Santi Cazorla insists he will be back sooner than expected after...
- 17:41 A first look at the new £170m jail planned to replace Glen Parva's...
- 17:41 Five drivers who could replace F1 world champion Nico Rosberg at...