Have your say on Lincolnshire Wellbeing Service
People in Lincolnshire are being asked for their views on its Wellbeing Service for people who want to stay independent at home.
The service supported more than 5,000 people across the county last year with adaptations to people’s homes, support, a monitoring and response service.
Coun Patricia Bradwell, executive member for adult care and health at Lincolnshire County Council, said:
“The Wellbeing Service was a new service when it was set up but it has had real success in keeping people out of hospital and helping with a range of issues that could affect health and wellbeing.
“We are... read more
- 15:44 Children raise money for NSPCC Scotland
- 15:44 Initial work starts on Whitley Bay promenade
- 15:43 New budget test puts UK on front line in global drug price fight
- 15:43 UBS merges leadership in wealth management product factory
- 15:42 Heroes and villains assemble for Leamington Comic Con 2017
- 15:41 The mystery of the 'vanishing' car in A180 layby
- 15:40 You'll never guess which Hollywood star was TURNED DOWN for the...
- 15:39 Man City shirt for next season 'revealed'
- 15:37 South Africa's Gordhan to arrive back home on Tuesday morning -...
- 15:37 Music on the metro - Moscow commuters enjoy live performances
- 15:37 Gold coin worth $4 million stolen from Berlin museum
- 15:37 Rise in pupils taking term-time holidays in Sheffield
- 15:37 Cumbria police and crime commissioner launches youth commission group
- 15:37 Controlled burning in Ulverston
- 15:37 South Sudan attack 'could hinder aid deliveries'
- 15:37 Body found in suitcase in Italian port of Rimini
- 15:35 Sheffield young composers join forces with Music in the Round
- 15:35 Same old story as Ashington lose
- 15:35 Nigeria v Burkina Faso friendly cancelled: London fixture off after...
- 15:34 Ex-training partner lifts lid on Georges St-Pierre's return to UFC...
- 15:34 Jail for rapist who broke into woman's house as she slept
- 15:34 Chelsea beat host of Premier League rivals to secure deal for...
- 15:33 Academy backtracks on library ban
- 15:33 Let there be neon light: Tate Britain unveils 'drawing in space'
- 15:31 REVEALED: How to tell if your PC or Mac has been HACKED
- 15:31 London terror attacker ‘drove at 76mph’ as he aimed car at victims...
- 15:31 What will happen after Article 50 is triggered?
- 15:30 Delayed...again - but new hope is on the horizon for an end to A590...
- 15:30 How parents are refusing to let their children play out until THIS age
- 15:30 Mum can't take three-year-old to Coventry park because of burnt out...