Have YOU got high blood pressure? Revealed, 7 things you should either eat or avoid to lower it
It's known as the silent killer due to it having no symptoms.
High blood pressure increases your risk of heart disease, stroke, heart failure and kidney disease.
But it doesn't have to take over your life and can be prevented so easily by simple dietary changes, experts say.
Now, three nutritionists from the University of Newcastle, Australia, reveal the foods you should eat and the ones you should avoid.
WHAT TO EAT TO LOWER YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE
A review with five research trials included tested the impact of oats on systolic blood pressure (the pressure at which the heart pumps... read more
- 05:15 AC Milan target Chelsea star in bid to make marquee signing this...
- 05:13 Man charged with possession of more than 70,000 indecent images of...
- 05:13 Danny Cowley insists rotating Lincoln City squad for FA Trophy is...
- 05:12 Storm Doris winds reach 87mph as it hits UK
- 05:11 Striker discusses Leeds United transfer: They know what I can do
- 05:11 Why you eat the same lunch every day at work for months on end
- 05:07 New homes across Derbyshire are being built on land at risk of...
- 05:04 South Yorkshire dementia charity is all fired up and ready to go
- 05:04 Northern Powerhouse Minister to speak at major conference on how...
- 05:02 Confident Colby Bishop believes he can have a bright future at...
- 05:01 Man United legend Roy Keane blasts Jose Mourinho over recent change
- 05:00 Pauline Neville-Jones: Brexit must leave the country united
- 05:00 Melody Redman: Don’t drive away EU medics who keep our NHS afloat
- 04:58 Arsene Wenger to Real Madrid: Arsenal boss was made aware of interest
- 04:58 SE Asia Stocks-Largely flat; Fed wary on U.S. policy uncertainty
- 04:55 School days 'could be shortened' to save money at seven schools
- 04:53 Cuba says it foiled plot to destabilise country, slams dissidents...
- 04:51 Jonathan Rea confident of winning start in Australia season opener
- 04:51 Man United legend Roy Keane warns Wayne Rooney over China switch
- 04:50 Last chance to sign up for the Great British Spring Clean
- 04:46 Overwatch Reddit told Blizzard revealed concepts do not include new...
- 04:40 Roy Keane: My thoughts on this big Manchester United transfer decision
- 04:32 Man United's Zlatan Ibrahimovic sick of drama between Conor...
- 04:31 Premier League star on Arsenal transfer: This is my view now
- 04:25 Riseholme College receives 'good' Ofsted rating
- 04:24 Hong Kong police hold rally to support officers jailed for assault
- 04:24 Kim Jong-nam killing: North Korea condemns Malaysia
- 04:23 ‘We will give Trump a strong SLAP IN THE FACE’ Iran issues CHILLING...
- 04:23 Jose Mourinho wants to bring Brazil midfielder to Man United: He's...
- 04:19 Japan's crown prince says will model himself after father as emperor