Have you been contacted by Seedoro Bank? City watchdog warns investors the Bolivian bank is not authorised and 'could be a scam'
British investors have been warned not to take out any financial services with Bolivian bank Seedoro after the City watchdog said it had faked its authorisation.
Seedoro Bank is targeting UK investors offering a full range of offshore investment services, credit cards, current accounts and FX trading services but the Financial Conduct Authority has said the registration number on its website is a fake and the firm is not authorised to do business in the UK.
A statement from the FCA said: 'Some firms act without our authorisation and some knowingly run investment scams.
'Almost all firms... read more
- 08:37 From-the-ashes Chorley pub gets a fine new look
- 08:36 BBC faces investigation for ‘insulting’ new Thai king – website...
- 08:35 Chelsea hammer blow as Premier League rivals slap mammoth price-tag...
- 08:33 Cumbria coroner hears of patient's six months of 'hell'
- 08:32 Arsenal complete move for ex-Chelsea ace Zech Medley in shock deal
- 08:32 Barcelona reach peak tiki-taka with impressive Champions League record
- 08:31 Shares in Monte dei Paschi rise strongly at open
- 08:31 Arsenal star Alex Iwobi: How it felt to end my goalscoring drought...
- 08:31 Chelsea Premier League winner: This is what Antonio Conte has...
- 08:30 A590 traffic chaos set to last for another week
- 08:30 Tottenham confident of sealing new Toby Alderweireld contract
- 08:29 Sharp rise in 'trolley waits' for hospital beds in England
- 08:29 Patient's six months of 'hell'
- 08:29 Hong Kong stocks edge up before ECB meeting, aided by commodity shares
- 08:29 Ex-Marine serving life for Afghan prisoner’s murder could have...
- 08:29 Security forces in Kazakhstan conduct special operation in Aktobe
- 08:28 Delays on A19 near Tyne Tunnel following crash
- 08:27 Poppy Widdison, 4, death: The moment accused asked mum, 'is she...
- 08:26 OPEC deal will go ahead even if only Russia commits - Nigeria oil...
- 08:26 John Menzies names former DHL executive as head of distribution unit
- 08:26 Football fan arrested for throwing burger at police horse
- 08:26 Missing teenager failed to turn up to meet friends in Nottingham...
- 08:26 Teenager killed himself ‘after being belittled by JobCentre staff’
- 08:26 Missing Clifton woman's car left in Beeston
- 08:26 Premier League heavyweights face January struggle: Star man set for...
- 08:25 We’re not sure if Primark has thought this customisable Christmas...
- 08:25 Someone’s created a new app to help Londoners find the best parties...
- 08:24 Donington ‘eyesore’ set for transformation after planning vote
- 08:23 Patient's six months of 'hell'
- 08:22 Gary Neville sends warning: Jose Mourinho must do this at...