Have a say on hospital transfer of care procedures in Rutland
People who have recently been discharged from hospital into other types of care are being asked to give their views on how the process could be improved.
Healthwatch Rutland – the voice of the people of the county on all aspects of health and social care – is conducting a survey on transfer of care.
Feedback, which will be collected anonymously, will be used by health commissioners and providers – including Rutland County Council and hospital trusts – to identify and share best practice and make improvements where necessary.
Healthwatch Rutland is keen to hear from anyone who has recently... read more
- 10:12 Praise for community for efforts to apprehend ‘armed’ raider
- 10:12 Caught on camera: Do you know them?
- 10:12 ‘Drunken’ magician falls 25ft while monkey-barring across a roof
- 10:12 RUMOUR MILL: Real Madrid in secret talks for Hazard, Rooney’s agent...
- 10:12 Stewartry pair Alex Craig and Stafford McDowall set to represent...
- 10:12 Dutch right-winger Geert Wilders sees himself as Holland's WINSTON...
- 10:12 FTSE LIVE: Footsie flat in a session dominated by corporate...
- 10:11 Storm Doris: Yorkshire braces itself for 80mph winds and torrential...
- 10:11 Man rescued but two dogs killed in blaze
- 10:11 London firm to manage historic resort hotel
- 10:11 ECB chief economist warns Brexit impact could turn nasty
- 10:11 Barclays reports surprise capital boost as legal costs loom
- 10:11 British man accused of masterminding German cyber attack
- 10:10 Fourth teenager charged over street shooting
- 10:10 Storm Doris: What is a weather bomb?
- 10:10 Louth councillor slams BNP leaflets as ‘disgusting’
- 10:10 Mablethorpe Seal Sanctuary education room re-opens
- 10:10 Advice issued on protecting yourself and property as Storm Doris...
- 10:09 Chelsea v Swansea: Win a pair of tickets to this Premier League...
- 10:09 Arsene Wenger has been brilliant for Arsenal... but they’ve been...
- 10:09 Motorcyclist dies after crash in Bottesford
- 10:09 Starbucks is bringing fancy Nitro Cold Brew Coffee to their UK stores
- 10:09 1,000,000 people watch home movie recreation of The Moorside
- 10:08 West Ham boss Slaven Bilic makes HUGE claim about star striker Andy...
- 10:08 Man United star set for hefty cash bonus after doing this
- 10:08 ‘Good year’ for BAE Systems
- 10:08 Advice issued on protecting yourself and property as Storm Doris...
- 10:08 Police seize suspected cannabis haul
- 10:08 New regulation proposed for doggy day care businesses
- 10:08 10 things every parent should know about Tax-Free Childcare