Have a gander at Mother Goose in Bedworth
Mother Goose, Bedworth Civic Hall - running until December 29
It’s that time of year again - oh yes it is - so get yourself down to Bedworth Civic Hall and have a gander at Mother Goose.
The panto takes us to Mother Goose’s Goosery where the not-so-glamourous Dame Sheila Dagmar Gunhilda Goose (Steve Kray) is in arrears with her rent and constantly on the lookout for her evil landlord.
She lives with her beautiful daughter Freya (Jourdan Amelia Storey) and thanks to a spell, Mother Goose’s pet Heidi starts to lay golden eggs.
But she’s tricked into giving up the goose, played brilliantly by... read more
- 07:51 Father and daughter step out for charity
- 07:51 Green-fingered Brownies lend a hand
- 07:51 Popular landlord and colourful character dies
- 07:51 Antiques show heads to Alnwick
- 07:51 Celebrating LGBT culture and life in Northumberland
- 07:51 Latest results from the courts
- 07:51 Northumberland Day – a celebration of our heritage
- 07:51 GALLERY: A trip to the Farne Islands.
- 07:44 Edinburgh Woollen Mill confirms it will move headquarters to Carlisle
- 07:43 Why cockroach milk is the ultimate ‘superfood’
- 07:41 Police tent erected at Sheffield murder scene after death of boy, 15
- 07:40 Man from north London charged with terrorism offences
- 07:40 Cash converters: could this Dutch scheme stop drivers speeding?
- 07:40 Who betrayed Anne Frank? Book claims to shed new light on mystery
- 07:40 Leeds Windrush victim could not travel to see star athlete sister’s...
- 07:39 Parking your car the wrong way round could land you a £1000 fine
- 07:39 Stories of good deeds
- 07:39 City centre is now bereft of trees
- 07:39 'Jealous' Northampton woman yanked out ex-boyfriend's dreadlocks...
- 07:39 'I feared for my life': Woman's account of alleged kidnap and sex...
- 07:38 Motorcyclist airlifted to hospital with serious injuries following...
- 07:34 Orphaned fox cub rescued from busy road by West Cumbrian animal...
- 07:34 Global health conference to return to Cumbria after snow forced...
- 07:34 Police crush major Carlisle drug conspiracy
- 07:34 Hats off to Headway with teddies, titters and titfers
- 07:29 Someone’s made a Bop It! themed sex toy
- 07:29 Man due in court accused of killing Sheffield baby
- 07:27 Dickens learned a lot during difficult season at Saints
- 07:26 Global health conference to return to Cumbria after snow forced...
- 07:26 Britain’s worst road accidents