Has this defender ruled out a reunion with Aston Villa's new manager?
One of Steve Bruce's first signings as Hull City boss was his centre-back son Alex.
They also worked alongside each other at Birmingham City.
But a repeat at Aston Villa does not look to be on the cards.
That's because Alex appears to have vetoed such a move.
Alex, 32, said he was "delighted for the old man", after the announcement was made earlier this evening.
But when asked on Twitter if he would consider following his dad to Villa Park, Bruce jnr was pretty dismissive, albeit in a rather tongue-in-cheek manner.
No mate you couldn't afford me!! plus think you've got enough... read more
- 07:40 No Hard Knock Life for Annie and her crew
- 07:33 Ian McCall slams 'awful' Ayr United performance as they crash to St...
- 07:33 WEATHER: It’s going to be wet and windy
- 07:32 Barcelona willing to offer Real Madrid this star to keep Lionel...
- 07:32 Manchester United star snubbed transfer because of his country
- 07:29 Antoine Griezmann tells Paul Pogba: I see myself at Manchester United
- 07:29 Manchester United's EFL Cup final wildcard could be a man Jose...
- 07:26 Former soldier brandished gun and threatened to shoot teenager at...
- 07:22 THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: February 26
- 07:19 EastEnders villain 'Nasty' Nick Cotton comes to Huddersfield for...
- 07:19 EXCLUSIVE: Southampton should exploit this Man United weak link -...
- 07:19 Liverpool goalkeeper Simon Mignolet: What I did after Jurgen Klopp...
- 07:15 Australia and Indonesia restore full military ties
- 07:13 WEATHER: It’s going to be wet and windy
- 07:12 Tortoises rescued from smugglers make their Chester Zoo debut
- 07:11 Three arrested after police pursuit across counties
- 07:11 WEATHER: It’s going to be wet and windy
- 07:10 Manchester United star: I want to sign a new deal
- 07:10 Arsenal staff reveal Alexis Sanchez will leave Gunners in the summer
- 07:06 DFS Trading Limited fined £1m after worker suffered serious...
- 07:06 Chef cooks up a veggie treat
- 07:04 Carl Bridgewater murder: Bert Spencer welcomes new police review of...
- 07:03 Men who sup more than seven pints of beer a week for several years...
- 07:03 Army of grandparents saving families billions in child care
- 07:03 Charity helping Thai children says thanks
- 07:02 Burnley boss Sean Dyche: This is what I thought about that red card...
- 07:01 ‘Squequel’ to mouse mystery in Boston Stump
- 07:00 Stunning photos takes you behind the scenes of the Guildhall in Hull
- 07:00 See how Hull city centre is REALLY taking shape
- 07:00 Brave Ruby Lawler, 8, beats cancer for SECOND time