Has Slaven Bilic used international break to reverse receding hairline? West Ham boss shows off fuller head of hair during press conference
While the likes of Dimitri Payet and Michail Antonio were on international duty during the break, it seems their manager, Slaven Bilic, was also keeping himself busy.
If the latest pictures from his press conference on Thursday are anything to go by, it appears the West Ham boss has reversed his receding hairline.
Before Premier League action came to a halt for two weeks this month, the 48-year-old was suffering from hair loss, with a bald patch on his head for all to see.
But the former Croatia boss turned up to his latest pre-match press conference with a fuller head of hair.
In fact,... read more
- 23:54 Biggest Weekend shows the power of a singalong
- 23:53 Alan Bean, moon-walking astronaut and artist, dies aged 86
- 23:49 Joy for Canadian bagpiper charged over Sgian Dubh in sock
- 23:46 Auld Reekie ‘too posh’ for Old Kent Road
- 23:38 In search of lost manuscripts: essays reveal Proust’s love of...
- 23:36 Ukraine violence shows RT is dangerous, says SNP’s McDonald
- 23:36 Scottish Labour group backs vote on final Brexit deal
- 23:36 Alastair Ross: Seize the chance to save young drivers
- 23:36 Euan McColm: SNP reality check’s a great case for devolution
- 23:36 Independence blueprint ‘a hard sell’ warn radicals for Yes
- 23:32 Man charged with murder after death of Sheffield teenager
- 23:31 Charlatans threaten stem cell research with unproven cures, say...
- 23:28 Mohamed Salah given major boost with X-ray results on shoulder injury
- 23:26 Insight: What tips men over the edge of despair
- 23:22 Review: Isuzu D-Max Blade Double Cab Blade
- 23:20 Leader: Free prescriptions help better off at NHS expense
- 23:18 Dani Garavelli: Tragic legacy drags Ireland into modern world
- 23:17 ‘Scientific research’ behind launch of first Scottish Dry gin
- 23:15 A bitter pill: free paracetamol bill reaches £57m
- 23:11 92-year-old told to tear down beloved rose bushes for encroaching...
- 23:09 Seven tips to help you find your way through the mortgage maze
- 23:04 Why Liverpool should still feel proud despite Champions League...
- 23:04 Cristiano Ronaldo mocks Gareth Bale after Real Madrid beat...
- 23:04 Cristiano Ronaldo hints he could quit Real Madrid after Champions...
- 23:02 Festive lights volunteers are praised
- 22:58 Real Madrid 3-1 Liverpool: Champions League final player ratings
- 22:52 World Cup 2018: Man City star Kyle Walker reveals why England can...
- 22:52 Mohamed Salah injury: Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp gives MAJOR...
- 22:48 Liverpool news: Mohamed Salah set for contract talks amid transfer...
- 22:45 Sergio Ramos slammed for laughing as Mohamed Salah left pitch...