Harry Redknapp on third-party ownership of players: ‘What’s the objection?’
Harry Redknapp has admitted his players once illicitly gambled on a match and also questioned the FA’s objection with third-party ownership of players.
The former Tottenham, West Ham and Southampton manager met with undercover reporters on July 6 in a sting carried out by the Telegraph.
Redknapp is asked by the reporters, posing as a Far East firm, if he would be willing to help bring a third-party owned player to a club if he were in the position to do so.
The 69-year-old is asked: ‘If we don’t buy the club but we’re looking at doing the third-party ownership and get those players into... read more
- 01:54 Scarlett Johansson looks effortlessly chic in cropped blazer and...
- 01:54 'Demons are making me weak to my addictions': Fears mount for...
- 01:54 'I don't want to be involved': Katherine Jenkins insists David...
- 01:54 'He's ready for his next adventure': Budding photographer Brooklyn...
- 01:54 'You walk around like a cocky little b***h!' TOWIE's Georgia...
- 01:54 Leggy lady! Charlotte McKinney shows off her trim pins in super...
- 01:36 German firms doubt good business conditions will last - Ifo chief
- 01:36 Equities take a spill on Trump healthcare setback; bonds shine
- 01:34 China Stocks-Factors to watch on Monday
- 01:27 Le Pen calls Macron the 'Jean-Claude Van Damme of politics' because...
- 01:19 Rafael Nadal recovers from poor start to secure Miami Open win over...
- 01:18 The storm chasers hunting bolts in Australia's Top End
- 01:13 The racist professor, the bones and a university naming row
- 01:11 Dustin Johnson’s Masters odds shortening following WGC Dell...
- 01:09 How gossip changed one Pakistani woman's life
- 01:09 How a jacket and a briefcase shaped a partition love story
- 01:09 Sydney academic stopped from leaving China
- 01:05 Just google it: How one company came to dominate search
- 01:05 The man who quit heroin and became a fruit juice millionaire
- 00:57 NHS bosses 'spent half of extra Autumn Statement cash on outside...
- 00:51 Top Scots attractions outperforming rest of UK
- 00:51 GPs dismissing womb illness as period pain: Thousands of women with...
- 00:51 The Civic Society column with David Winpenny
- 00:49 Non-terminal patient fights right to die law
- 00:47 The Civic Society column with David Winpenny
- 00:44 'Fake research' comes under scrutiny
- 00:44 Childhood obesity: Cut unhealthy food multi-buy offers - MPs
- 00:42 Message apps must not be 'secret place' for terrorists -...
- 00:42 Labour sets out six tests for support of Brexit deal
- 00:42 Theresa May vows to build a more united nation after Brexit