Harriers performance the 'best over Christmas' praises Holleran
FOOTBALL: BRAKES boss Paul Holleran praised his side’s performance against Kidderminster Harriers as their ‘best over Christmas’.
Leamington’s 1-1 draw against Harriers extended their unbeaten league run to four games.
And Holleran’s men are now three points clear of 20th placed Gainsborough Trinity, who occupy the first relegation position.
The manager said: “This result rounds off a really good Christmas period for us.
“I thought this game might be a step too far for some of them after how much they put into the Brackley games.
“We started well but there was a period leading up to half... read more
- 13:18 Manchester United player Juan Mata's role will be affected by...
- 13:17 Fake 'council tree cutters' try to lie their way into elderly man's...
- 13:17 After Fionn now Storm Georgina could be on its way bringing gales...
- 13:17 Man accused of Leicester hospital stab attack appears in court
- 13:16 Residents helped keep traffic moving during snow chaos
- 13:16 Woman drove elbow into fellow drinker’s head in pub attack
- 13:16 Man seriously injured in New Ferry explosion recovering after...
- 13:16 Ahed Tamimi: Spotlight turns on Palestinian viral slap video teen
- 13:16 East Midlands businesses invited to comment on Heathrow Airport...
- 13:16 I had to convince mum my new diet was a good idea, says footballer...
- 13:16 University of Cumbria’s fetal research listed among most important...
- 13:15 East Midlands businesses invited to comment on Heathrow Airport...
- 13:15 Final beam in place on iconic building
- 13:15 Leyland woman accused of murdering baby denies the accusation
- 13:15 Preston traders affected by improvement works say it's business as...
- 13:14 Man who sparked manhunt after walking out of magistrates court...
- 13:14 Met Office warns that Lincolnshire is facing nine hours of...
- 13:14 Funding page set up to pay for funeral of woman who died on New...
- 13:13 Guinea healer held over faking hundreds of pregnancies
- 13:13 UN alarmed as US cuts aid to Palestinian refugee agency
- 13:12 Rare first edition Harry Potter worth £40,000 stolen
- 13:12 Police Academy director Hugh Wilson dies
- 13:12 MP raises issue of poor patient transport services
- 13:12 PICTURES: Busy Mansfield road closed after car hits pedestrian
- 13:11 ‘New California’ declares independence to become 51st US state
- 13:09 Sir Desmond Swayne 'embarrassed' by Commons snooze
- 13:09 MP raises issue of poor patient transport services
- 13:09 Quiz: How much of a Stormzy fan are you?
- 13:09 NHS 'haemorrhaging' nurses, experts say
- 13:09 Liverpool's Marko Grujic to join Cardiff on loan as Middlesbrough...