Hargreaves Lansdown posts record assets, warns on outlook
British fund supermarket Hargreaves Lansdown said assets under administration rose 9.5 percent in the three months to end-September, buoyed by market gains, although the pace of new business had slowed as investor sentiment waned.
The firm said total assets in the quarter rose 5.9 billion pounds to a record 67.6 billion pounds, up from 61.7 billion at the end of June.
The rise in assets, coupled with strong demand from clients to trade shares in the wake of Britain's vote to leave the European Union, helped it to post record net quarterly revenues, up 15 percent to 90.6 million pounds.... read more
- 13:28 WATCH: Banned Royal Mail TV ad ‘too scary’ to be aired
- 13:29 VIDEO: Bad driving in Derbyshire caught on camera
- 13:28 Loud snorers more at risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease says...
- 13:28 Aldi and Lidl recall snacks over allergy fears
- 13:28 Revealed: Top 50 bugbears of motorists from lane hoggers to...
- 13:29 Money saving tips for families ahead of Black Friday
- 13:28 Check your loose change - you could have a 50p worth hundreds in...
- 13:28 Independent Desborough group claims landslide victory in maiden...
- 13:28 Money saving tips for families ahead of Black Friday
- 13:28 US military to create real life Star Trek with ‘invisible’ bombers...
- 13:28 Older people in the Harborough area may be at risk of malnutrition
- 13:28 UPDATE: Driver has serious injuries after Desborough A6 crash
- 13:28 Man indecently exposes himself to 15-year-old girl in Desborough
- 13:28 John's real-time WW1 blog: Seven photographs that together tell a...
- 13:25 I would not be here without the outdoors, says Blackpool mountain...
- 13:25 Test results reveal what’s washing up on Fylde coast beaches
- 13:25 Hospitals face predicted worst-ever A&E waiting times this winter
- 13:26 Work on Preston’s £19m Guild Tramway could start next month
- 13:25 Group planned protest the day before lock-on
- 13:26 Driving examiners to stage 48-hour strike on day new test is launched
- 13:25 Tributes paid after death of former mayor
- 13:26 Lancashire recommends... interesting buildings
- 13:26 Work set to start on £17.5m Penwortham Bypass
- 13:27 Theatre preview: Mischief La-Bas to explore the dark side of...
- 13:25 What is causing sane people to see things that are not there?
- 13:26 Tributes paid to former first citizen Bob Williamson
- 13:27 Album reviews: Taylor Swift | Paloma Faith | Charlotte Gainsbourg |...
- 13:25 Climbing high to beat the lows
- 13:26 Victoria Atkins follows in her political parents' footsteps
- 13:26 Staff on Virgin's West Coast line vote to strike in pay dispute