Hang on tight! Watch workers wash Selfridges discs at the Bullring
The Selfridges is colossal - it takes 15,000 huge discs to cover its outer wall.
So cleaning it is no easy task.
This footage - released by the flagship Bullring store - shows how workers go about it.
It is a sight you only get to see twice a year as they abseil down the building armed with a bucket and a chamois leather.
The result sees one of the UK's most recognisable shop fronts looking its glistening best.
Shopping in the city New shops in Birmingham Parking in the city Free parking spots IKEA opens new store in Birmingham Biggest M&S in the Midlands Inside Birmingham's new Primark... read more
- 00:01 'Dinner with the Donald': Nigel Farage joins Trump's table at...
- 00:01 Jeremy Corbyn: give Labour more time to develop appealing policies
- 00:01 Swedish MEP says Boris Johnson's liberation comment crossed 'red line'
- 00:01 EU nationals: have you applied for permanent residency? Share stories
- 00:01 What policies should Jeremy Corbyn's Labour pursue?
- 00:01 Dutch woman with two British children told to leave UK after 24 years
- 01:25 Holy Trinity! Kendall Jenner touches down in Paris dressed like...
- 00:01 Revealed: how US billionaire helped to back Brexit
- 01:25 10 questions we need answering after the return of Broadchurch...
- 00:01 Robert Mercer: the big data billionaire waging war on mainstream media
- 00:01 Corbyn told: take blame for Copeland byelection flop or we face...
- 00:01 Jeremy Corbyn told not to 'pass the buck' after Labour defeat
- 00:01 Lost: test results diagnosing Jeremy Hunt with terminal incompetence
- 00:01 London must remain open to the world
- 00:01 Be fierce, furious, and fight! Join the Raccoons of the Resistance!
- 00:01 Enough navel-gazing. It’s time Labour got back to work
- 00:01 Stoke shows how to destroy Ukip – split the alienated voters and...
- 00:01 The parallels between Scottish nationalism and racism are clear
- 00:01 George Freeman’s dismissal of anxiety is pig-ignorance and must be...
- 00:01 The Guardian view on George W Bush: a welcome return
- 00:01 The Guardian view on disability benefits: head versus heart
- 00:01 The Guardian view on management consultants: the trick is confidence
- 00:01 Article 50 day won't be cut-off date for EU migrants, No 10 suggests
- 00:01 Sir Gerald Kaufman obituary
- 00:01 Peter Hain: hard Brexit puts Northern Ireland peace process at risk
- 00:01 Gerald Kaufman’s stellar PMQs moment
- 00:01 Better election results ahead for the Green party?
- 00:01 EU urged to end cooperation with Sudan after refugees whipped and...
- 00:01 Don't threaten to cut intelligence ties in Brexit talks, UK warned
- 00:01 BBC orders investigation into claims of aggressive TV licence...