Hair ripped from woman's head in County Road trouble caught on camera
These pictures show the injuries said to have been caused when trouble - filmed by an onlooker - flared on County Road.
The images were revealed as a woman, who said she had a clump of hair ripped from her head, today claimed she was attacked by a gang of alcohol-fuelled teenagers while she walked home.
Her words are the latest to support fears that drink-related trouble on County Road is causing misery for residents.
The woman, who did not want to be named, said she was going home in the early hours of August 22 when she was approached by a group of teenagers who had been drinking.
She... read more
- 08:25 Driver of car that overturned on the M6 arrested for suspected...
- 08:23 Protest being organised over the Ashington Hole
- 08:23 Tea party for guide dogs charity in Skegness
- 08:21 The ultimate INSIDER guide to New York: From sensational...
- 08:19 Driver of car that overturned on the M6 arrested for suspected...
- 08:19 Delays after van fire on the M6
- 08:19 Pupils’ special lesson from global business
- 08:17 Three abandoned fox cubs adopted by farmer's dog
- 08:16 Protest being organised over the Ashington Hole
- 08:13 FARMING MATTERS: Lambing in full flow with lots of singles
- 08:12 Women lead the way in Cumbria - county authority votes in all...
- 08:09 Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang sends tribute to departing Arsenal...
- 08:04 These 10 artists prove autism is no barrier to creativity
- 08:04 Events at the castle to celebrate St George's Day
- 08:03 Women lead the way in Cumbria - county authority votes in all...
- 08:03 Recycling changes for South Lakeland
- 08:02 Celebrating in true Stratford style
- 08:02 Departing Poulson has no intention of returning to football management
- 08:02 Duncan Slater: So proud to be part of the RAF story
- 08:02 Kevin Ogilvie: So proud to be part of the RAF story
- 08:00 Grantham Journal column: I urged Prime Minister to attack Syria
- 08:00 Oxford’s efforts can’t save Shipston from defeat
- 07:58 Elena Ferrante: ‘God didn’t make a good impression on my teenage self’
- 07:58 Queen Elizabeth II: Did you know these 20 unusual facts about our...
- 07:58 Brews with benefits: the health-boosting perks of a good cuppa
- 07:56 Tom Richmond: Theresa May’s leadership on Syria leaves Jeremy...
- 07:53 Sunderland boss Chris Coleman reveals first details of his...
- 07:52 Perthshire Classic Car Show
- 07:52 Dundee band hope Courier readers can help them solve 1960s cine...
- 07:47 Queen Elizabeth II: Did you know these 20 unusual facts about our...