Hair loss warning: THREE conditions that mean your balding could be something more SERIOUS
Hair loss - also known as alopecia - is very common and often happens for a very normal reason.
It could be due to a vitamin deficiency, such as a lack of iron and zinc, or it could be genetic.
Half of men experience some kind of balding by the age of 50 in the UK, according to the NHS.
Known as male pattern baldness, it usually begins in a man’s 20s and follows a pattern of a receding hairline, followed by thinning of the hair on the crown and temples.
Experts have suggested Prince William and Prince Harry are most likely suffering from this.
Women can experience something similar, known... read more
- 10:44 Audi A4 damaged in Market Deeping
- 10:44 Lancaster study reveals why some older people reject digital...
- 10:37 Kevin Pietersen on retiring from cricket: 20 overs of fielding...
- 10:44 Money from dormant bank accounts to be used to tackle...
- 10:44 Davis and Barnier hope to agree Brexit transition terms
- 10:44 Let it B as music star hits Millennium Square in Leeds
- 10:44 Roadworks underway in busy area of Carlisle this week
- 10:44 A story in song from Bowland to the Rockies
- 10:44 How the MOT test is changing this year
- 10:44 Water supplies cut off to houses in Southam this morning
- 10:44 Attempted theft from van in Deeping St James
- 10:44 John's real-time WW1 blog: Desperate parents’ action to solve the...
- 10:44 Where are the best cricket clubs in Lancashire?
- 10:44 Better behaviour in chamber as complaints about Wigan councillors fall
- 10:44 When to see Prince Charles in Boston today
- 10:36 'Use cash to tackle town centre litter which attracts rats' WITH VIDEO
- 10:36 ATP Rankings: Roger Federer closer to Rafael Nadal, Juan Martin del...
- 10:36 Tottenham would profit to the tune of £175m if they sold Harry Kane...
- 10:36 Boxing legend Frank Bruno warns Anthony Joshua not to 'get macho...
- 10:36 Early deals you can get in the Amazon Easter sale 2018
- 10:36 West Midlands Fire Service 'misleading public over five minute...
- 10:36 Crash involving two cars and a HGV blocks A595 near Carlisle
- 10:33 Cardinal Keith O'Brien, disgraced Catholic church leader, dies
- 10:32 Transfer news: Arsenal and Manchester United track Benfica ace
- 10:32 Newbiggin takeaway lands a five-star rating
- 10:29 Renewed focus on policing in West Yorkshire
- 10:28 Archbishop of Canterbury to visit Coventry - where he was ordained...
- 10:27 Vladimir Putin secures record win in Russian presidential election
- 10:27 A third of UK Muslims report abuse or crime while studying
- 10:27 Andreas Christensen sought John Terry advice after dip in form at...