Gwynedd woman first in UK to qualify as a reconstructive scientist
A Gwynedd woman has become the first person in the UK to graduate as a reconstructive scientist.
After completing the first course of its kind in the country, Kelly Morris, will now help patients who have suffered from malformations, cancer or trauma especially in the skull, jaw and face.
Kelly, from Barmouth, a former dental nurse who studied a degree in dental technology in Cardiff, was one of just eight students to study the reconstructive science programme at Morriston Hospital in Swansea.
Read More Bangor University scientists launch lugworm sex life study and they want YOU to help... read more
- 08:04 Why I'm declaring at 77, by Blowers: Just when this grey world...
- 08:04 LA Lakers legend Magic Johnson picks teenage point guard prospect...
- 08:04 Guest column: We all need to help keep old people safe
- 08:04 RISE AND SHINE: Latest travel news, weather and fun features
- 08:04 Aerospace group Zodiac aims to resolve delivery issues by...
- 08:03 High-achieving apprentice up for recognition at our awards
- 08:03 Safety concerns as Carlisle road cracks in heat
- 08:02 Mao Kobayashi: Japanese cancer blogger dies at 34
- 08:02 Angry bouncing man rips his shirt off and starts a brawl at Ascot
- 08:01 Have your say on the state of Derbyshire’s roads
- 08:01 RISE AND SHINE: Latest travel news, weather and fun features
- 08:01 Kirklees Council to commemorate mass killing
- 08:01 Pound to euro exchange rate: Sterling climbs BACK after Theresa...
- 08:00 Mohamed Salah: First snaps of the new Liverpool signing with his...
- 08:00 RISE AND SHINE: Latest travel news, weather and fun features
- 07:59 Swansong concert for Kinder Children’s Choir’s stalwart musical...
- 07:59 Blyth gran trapped in Greek hospital after quad bike crash could be...
- 07:59 Man in Sheffield hospital with serious injuries after pub brawl
- 07:59 Live: Breaking news and travel from Coventry, Warwickshire and...
- 07:58 Aston Villa and John Terry: A comprehensive look at the story so...
- 07:58 Toshiba estimates bigger loss for past year on Westinghouse, lawsuits
- 07:58 Italy - Factors to watch on June 23
- 07:58 South African parliament opposes calls to change central bank mandate
- 07:57 13 Premier League players who could miss the start of the season...
- 07:57 RISE AND SHINE: Latest travel news, weather and fun features
- 07:56 East Neuk’s De Profundis digs deep to celebrate the mining heritage...
- 07:56 Kylian Mbappe to Arsenal: Exodus to help fund move with striker...
- 07:56 Terminally ill South Shore woman dies after dream wedding
- 07:56 Man left with serious injuries after alleged assault at Staveley pub
- 07:56 RISE AND SHINE: Latest travel news, weather and fun features