Gwynedd mum vows to continue cancer battle after friends raise thousands to fund treatment
A mother battling incurable cancer has vowed to fight on after her local community raised thousands to pay for her treatment.
Donna McClelland, 39, said she has been left “overwhelmed” by the support she has received after being told that surgeons are unable to operate on the tumours in her liver.
The mother of two was first diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 35 in 2011 - just 10 days before Christmas.
She had a mastectomy, an operation to remove her lymph nodes, chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
Read More Prostate treatment at Spire Yale boosts biker Philip
But last year the cancer... read more
- 14:30 Drugged driver had pregnant girlfriend in car during high-speed...
- 14:28 The Yorkshire Post says: Emails at PMQs about North’s ‘valueless’...
- 14:28 Watch: Hundreds stop to watch parrot on the loose in Birmingham...
- 14:27 Millionaire refuses to pull down Britain’s biggest man cave so he’s...
- 14:27 Hospital payout for cancer patient's family after 'failures in care'
- 14:26 University of Hull and VISR launch mixed reality accelerator
- 14:26 Playhouse revamp cost to rise by £2m
- 14:24 Road to shut for up to four weeks
- 14:23 Woman accused of curfew breaches
- 14:21 Fire crew called to Workington blaze
- 14:21 Prison governor hospitalised after 'unprovoked inmate attack' at...
- 14:21 Bongo's Bingo's back!
- 14:21 Suspects appear in court over robbery where knife allegedly held to...
- 14:21 Open meeting about church tourism in East Northants tonight
- 14:20 COOKING WITH THE CHARLES: French strawberry tart
- 14:20 Row over volunteer role hits Bridlington Lifeboat
- 14:20 Bonmarche finds good market online
- 14:20 Guy Verhofstadt: Scotland ‘obliged to follow’ Brexit decision
- 14:19 Royal Highland Show 2018: Everything you need to know
- 14:19 Cough syrup recall over mould risk from ingredients
- 14:19 Council demanded payment card details via email
- 14:19 Mystery of unknown woman found dead and severely decomposed
- 14:17 Honest charity workers hand in envelope stacked with £3,600 in cash
- 14:17 Young motorcyclist critical after collision with a Land Rover in...
- 14:17 World Cup Wolves: Ten players that Nuno Espirito Santo could keep...
- 14:17 Warning issued over bogus bins in Solihull
- 14:17 New video flies through £700m Paradise project
- 14:17 Dear Alan Sugar, this is why your tweet about Senegal’s World Cup...
- 14:16 £847,000 of changes for 'accident blackspot' in Rugby
- 14:16 Bongo's Bingo's back!