Gwynedd mum vows to continue cancer battle after friends raise thousands to fund treatment
A mother battling incurable cancer has vowed to fight on after her local community raised thousands to pay for her treatment.
Donna McClelland, 39, said she has been left “overwhelmed” by the support she has received after being told that surgeons are unable to operate on the tumours in her liver.
The mother of two was first diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 35 in 2011 - just 10 days before Christmas.
She had a mastectomy, an operation to remove her lymph nodes, chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
Read More Prostate treatment at Spire Yale boosts biker Philip
But last year the cancer... read more
- 21:55 Watch Fabinho and Nemanja Matic in action: Could they form perfect...
- 21:52 David Mundell faces fresh calls to resign over £1bn DUP deal
- 21:50 Hedgehog had to be popped by vets after he blew up like a balloon
- 21:49 Liverpool Transfer News: Aubameyang blow, Oxlade-Chamberlain...
- 21:48 Portugal 0-0 Chile (Penalties 0-3): Claudio Bravo's spot-kick...
- 21:44 Atletico Madrid star Saul Niguez reacts to Manchester United...
- 21:42 EU in CRISIS: Slack in eurozone looks worse than we thought, warns...
- 21:41 Israel attacks Syrian position after mortar lands in Golan Heights
- 21:40 Peter Andre was spotted busking on a street in North London by some...
- 21:34 Germany's Gabriel urges lasting ceasefire in eastern Ukraine
- 21:33 VIDEO: Sir Vince Cable urges firms to back £1m Weston Park Cancer...
- 21:33 THE WEEKEND STARTS HERE: 10 awesome things to do in Derbyshire
- 21:32 Six charged over Hillsborough disaster
- 21:31 Cengiz Under’s father reveals ‘ongoing talks’ amid Manchester...
- 21:29 Manchester United want to sign Middlesbrough star Marten de Roon
- 21:29 US STOCKS-Wall Street surges as banks, tech stocks spark rebound
- 21:28 Manchester City youngster Bersant Celina keen to show his worth to...
- 21:28 FBI and US tax authorities probe decision to award 2021 World...
- 21:28 Barcelona rejected by Everton winger Gerard Deulofeu as Spaniard...
- 21:27 Leeds to unveil Samu Saiz by Monday at the latest
- 21:26 This could be the final nail in the coffin for HRI
- 21:26 Pokemon Go Fest explained: New event is going to be BIG and have...
- 21:25 Are brothels legal? We look at the laws behind selling sex
- 21:23 Brazil Supreme Court justice sends charge against president to...
- 21:22 THE WEEKEND STARTS HERE: 10 awesome things to do in Nottinghamshire
- 21:20 THE WEEKEND STARTS HERE: 10 awesome things to do in Derbyshire
- 21:20 This is why Coronation Street and Emmerdale won't be aired on Thursday
- 21:18 Carlisle's historic Bell and Plate meeting is a hit with racegoers
- 21:18 Brownlee brothers help raise funds for Cumbrian charities
- 21:16 Six driving habits you probably have which are breaking the law