Guerlain, Clarins and Sleek: The best make-up palettes for autumn
There’s something innately glamorous about make-up palettes. Beautifully packaged, they open up to reveal a treasure trove of shades with numerous possibilities of looks at your fingertips.
I’m sure one of the very first items of make-up I received as a girl was a huge tray of eye shadows containing every colour in the rainbow, which I played with for hours on end (no doubt with “interesting” end results).
Having grown up somewhat, I definitely now stick to a few key shades of shadow, namely a neutral nude all over the lid, a subtle taupe in the crease and a black or dark brown on the lash... read more
- 09:34 Report shows UK has an ‘unhealthy’ relationship with alcohol
- 09:33 Sinkhole of 'unknown depth' opens ups on Dallamires Lane, Ripon
- 09:32 South Tyneside garden waste collections start next month
- 09:32 Trust received funding boost from council
- 09:32 Get ready to be entertained as Customs House announces new shows
- 09:32 Sponsored walk to raise cash for Charlie Cookson Fund
- 09:32 New delays mean pedestrian Tyne Tunnel will be THREE YEARS late in...
- 09:32 Sunderland and South Tyneside health chiefs look to recruit 100...
- 09:32 Fancy a business bank account that does your taxes for you?...
- 09:32 Jarrow transplant survivor backs move to bring in opt-out donor system
- 09:32 Watch out for these seven old-school selling tricks that have moved...
- 09:32 12 tips on giving well to charity: How to make sure your money is...
- 09:32 Meera Sodha’s vegan recipe for kitchari
- 09:29 Shirebrook firefighters come to aid of dog
- 09:28 Lords' Twitter row over Stormont deadlock
- 09:28 Ester Ledecka seals status as Winter Olympics snow queen with...
- 09:26 Finding hidden battle’s history
- 09:26 Firefighters will wash your cars for charity
- 09:26 County’s first female MP to be celebrated
- 09:26 Sinkhole of 'unknown depth' opens ups on Dallamires Lane, Ripon
- 09:26 Yotam Ottolenghi’s potato recipes
- 09:26 I’m 17 and my parents control me and want me to conform – what can...
- 09:23 Two charged over Coventry brothers crash deaths
- 09:23 Shirebrook firefighters come to aid of dog
- 09:22 New date for Stroke Club Get Together
- 09:22 Primark's new Toy Story bedding range has got everyone wanting to...
- 09:21 Two charged with death by dangerous driving after young brothers...
- 09:21 Dave Coldwell urges Chris Eubank Jr to reunite with former trainer...
- 09:19 2,400 crimes, 243 missing people and 940 arrests - the numbers...
- 09:19 Sunderland support group unveils new awards to help in skin cancer...