Guardiola reacts after Man City miss TWO more penalties against Everton
Pep Guardiola insists he doesn’t have time to practice penalties after seeing Mancheser City miss two spot kicks against Everton.
The Catalan has now watched his side miss a total of four penalties this season - with Kevin de Bruyne and Sergio Aguero guilty of failing from 12 yards in the 1-1 draw against Ronald Koeman's team.
Aguero has missed FOUR for club and country this campaign, with his latest coming just days after fluffing his lines for Argentina in midweek.
Guardiola conceded he may have to start practicing in training - but claims City simply didn’t have chance before Saturday’s... read more
- 12:06 RECENT NOSTALGIA: New tyre play areas at Wyberton school
- 12:06 Man guilty of trying to kill WW2 veteran with hammer
- 12:04 Lancashire's longest serving magistrate retires today on his 70th...
- 12:04 Planning on travelling by Metro this weekend? Bank Holiday...
- 12:04 Rare memorial ring for Lord Byron is up for auction
- 12:04 Models back the Respect Program to tackle sexual abuse in fashion
- 12:03 Whiteside in squad for Sofia
- 12:03 What time is the Champions League final and what channel is...
- 12:03 SNP Growth Commission: Scots banks would move HQs to London if...
- 12:02 6 delicious gluten free places to eat in Edinburgh
- 12:01 Quest to find relatives of First World War fallen - as plans for...
- 12:01 Bank Holiday weather: What to expect hour-by-hour in Yorkshire over...
- 11:59 Get in step for 1940s weekend with dance lessons
- 11:59 Rarely-seen garden gems to go on show
- 11:59 Hollie is named Spittal Gala Queen
- 11:59 GDPR blocks some US-based news websites for EU internet users
- 11:59 Bank Holiday weather: What to expect hour-by-hour in Yorkshire over...
- 11:58 Ireland goes to the polls today to amend the eighth in...
- 11:58 Couple didn’t realise they’d won £21,044,592 until shop worker told...
- 11:58 Cat finds out she’s pregnant and it clearly wasn’t planned
- 11:58 Amazon Alexa can now say prayers and channel the voice of God
- 11:58 Shetland ponies bring comfort and joy to dementia patients
- 11:57 Elliot Daly picked ahead of Danny Cipriani at full-back for England
- 11:57 A rookie’s day out at Lord’s: is cricket best appreciated slowly?
- 11:57 Brexit: UK seeks deal on sharing of 'top secret' information
- 11:57 Millom man who failed to pay court fine given six years to settle...
- 11:55 Buxton tot faces 12 weeks of chemo to fight rare medical condition
- 11:54 Give thank for our local drinks at Market Harborough event
- 11:53 You’ll soon be able to buy Maltesers truffles and buttons
- 11:53 A period-themed brunch is coming to London