Guardiola banned internet after catching Man City player on his phone during massage
Pep Guardiola cut off the Wi-Fi at Manchester City’s training ground after spotting a player using his phone during a massage - Sergio Aguero claims.
The new City manager has imposed a strict regime since taking over at the Etihad - including banning certain foods and sugary drinks.
And his move to block players from browsing the web during meal times and in the dressing room is another example of his attention to detail.
Pablo Zabaleta revealed the Wi-Fi ban last week - and Aguero has explained Guardiola’s decision.
The Argentine striker said: “It seems that one time, he entered the... read more
- 00:34 Jose Mourinho shuts down question on Antoine Griezmann after...
- 00:34 Unique Cumbrian trees take centre stage in forest exhibition
- 00:33 Conor McGregor 'may never fight again' - UFC president Dana White
- 00:31 Rufus Hound hit with backlash over his Manchester terror...
- 00:31 M&S rides storm after clothing sales setback
- 00:31 City news: Ineos, RBS, Britain's car industry, Screwfix
- 00:29 Fly to the US for less than £100 as low-cost airline opens new...
- 00:28 Donations flood in for homeless heroes
- 00:25 The sex slaves of al-Shabab
- 00:23 Manchester attack: Everything we know about suicide bomber Salman...
- 00:22 Found at scene in Manchester: Detonator, Shrapnel and battery
- 00:22 Watch Europa League final highlights after Manchester United beat Ajax
- 00:22 Tiger Woods determined to play golf again but admits he faces at...
- 00:21 Here is everything we know so far about the Manchester tragedy
- 00:20 Manchester terror attack: Nuneaton property raided and man arrested
- 00:19 Churches and police join forces to help most vulnerable in Cumbria
- 00:18 Call for Leeds rail passengers to help protect vulnerable children
- 00:18 Drinking coffee may have protective effect against liver cancer,...
- 00:18 Patrick Mercer: Terrorism – we must protect those who protect us
- 00:18 YP Comment: Standing up to the forces of evil. Soldiers in a show...
- 00:17 Jose Mourinho: This striker could be at Manchester United next season
- 00:17 Manchester United told to go on epic spending spree: They need four...
- 00:16 The staggering number of abusive tweets sent to MPs
- 00:10 Last night's TV reviewed: Fair cops a force for good
- 00:10 Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger set to name shock inclusion for Chelsea...
- 00:09 'I turned my dad's erotic novel into a hit podcast'
- 00:06 Coronation Street attacker reveal, killer exit and rape horror: 10...
- 00:05 Syrian army drives back Isis in surprise blitz offensive
- 00:05 Venezuela: Delayed regional elections after constitution rewrite
- 00:05 Philippines: Dirty Duterte may extend martial law